(CLOSED) 517 Points For Rent (3 Remaining), SSR Home Resort, $14.50/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwr62

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I currently have 517 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs, which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $14.50 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $13.50 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

I do accept Paypal, check, or money order.

Wish Oct wasn’t beyond the 7 months mark. Wanting to celebrate my 50th birthday with Disney at AKV Oct 6-9 savannah view studio.

Are the points available to use in Saratoga springs in January? Looking for a two bedroom from 1/24-1/31

Yes, they are available for January. 2 Bedrooms is available from a minimum of 232 points to a maximum of 295 points for a Treehouse., 269 points for a preferred room.

We have 3 kids (6-11) years old. We are looking Sept. 30th-Oct. 3rd

Here is what is available at Saratoga Springs (1 bedrooms sleep 4 so I didn't include those)

2-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
Sleeps Up to 8

110 Vacation Points

2-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 8

133 Vacation Points

Treehouse Villa
Sleeps Up to 9

139 Vacation Points

I'm looking for a studio at BLT June 7-9 for a mother/daughter trip. Any availability?

Looking for a 7 night stay at AKL studio sometime between July 10 and July 31st if anything is available.

Looking for a 7 night stay at AKL studio sometime between July 10 and July 31st if anything is available.

There is full availability in all types of studios, either standard or savannah view.

Michael

There is full availability in all types of studios, either standard or savannah view.

Michael
This is my first time trying points so bear with me please. Is a 7 night stay in a standard 109 points total?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter