• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: 55 pts.for use before 5/31/18 - $13.50/pt. Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REV

Work Hard, Pray Hard
I Have 102 pts for rent for stays before May 31, 2018 at $13.50 per point

If your desired reservation requires more than 55 points, I can make up the difference at $14.00 per point.

Please do not ask me to make a reservation that you have been told is not available by another party on this board. Even though Disney is magical, I am not. If they can't find it; I can't either.

I appreciate your consideration.

Last edited:
Hi, I need to book Aulani,
1-Bedroom Villa - Ocean View
check in Jul 25, check out Jul 31
372 Points
Thank you.

Last edited:

Would love to know if there is any availability at BLT for 10/19/18 - 10/26/18 in a two bedroom for 6 adults and 3 children and an infant?

Thank you for the quick response, is there any polynesian or grand floridian availability for studios for the same date
If not i would still like to book the boardwalk 2404012257 please contact me for further continuation

That's perfect.
Do you know what a lock-off is?
Do you have an email address I can contact you through?
Hi Kerry,
There should be an option to e mail me on the board.
I will be happy to help you as I am able
David Trimble

102 are not bankable and need to be used by 5/31/18. 400 are bankable.
Home resort is HHI.

I'm sorry. I thought you were looking for more. Since I can only transfer once per year, it would need to be at least 200 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter