Closed: 55 pts.for use before 5/31/18 - $13.50/pt. Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability for beginning of October for 6 or 7 nights for 7 people, 5 adults & 2 kids? Looking for a 2 bedroom. Either at either BLT, BRV, CCV or AK? Thanks.

Any availability for beginning of October for 6 or 7 nights for 7 people, 5 adults & 2 kids? Looking for a 2 bedroom. Either at either BLT, BRV, CCV or AK? Thanks.
Sorry. I can't go out that far in the future with my HHI points. Try to find someone with with one of those home resort points for rent. Best of luck.

No studios for your complete stay.
1br at BRV WL. 180pts
1br at BLT. 193 pts
But let me work on it tomorrow. If I can do it it would be a standard view studio at BRV for 106pts. And I would need full payment tomorrow via PayPal.

But let me work on it tomorrow. If I can do it it would be a standard view studio at BRV for 106pts. And I would need full payment tomorrow via PayPal.
Sorry, it would be PV.

Hello :)

Just wondering is there is any availability for AKL 2 bedroom March 15-17, 2018 and if so what would the cost be (points and $)
Thank you

Sorry, no 2 br available at AKV For those dates..
The only availability for those dates is at SSR. 81 pts $1090

Hi,

I'm looking for a studio and 1-bedroom villa, April 19th - April 24th. Would prefer Animal Kingdom - Kidani (standard view). Have rented points many times in the past.

Thanks!
Nicole

Hi,

I'm looking for a studio and 1-bedroom villa, April 19th - April 24th. Would prefer Animal Kingdom - Kidani (standard view). Have rented points many times in the past.

Thanks!
Nicole
Hey Nicole,
There is no available studio for that full time and only SSR and OKW have the 1br for that time.

Hey Nicole,
There is no available studio for that full time and only SSR and OKW have the 1br for that time.
The 19th 20th and 21st are the problem. There are 1brs at Kadani any other time after the 6th of April. Studios are still a problem.

The 19th 20th and 21st are the problem. There are 1brs at Kadani any other time after the 6th of April. Studios are still a problem.
2br at OKW and 2br or treehouse! at SSR too!

Thanks for checking! Are there studios available at SSR or OKW for those dates, or just the 1-bedrooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter