Closed: 55 pts.for use before 5/31/18 - $13.50/pt. Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry
Need something to sleep two adults and two 13 year old girls. We might have to Hotel hop...depending on availability, open for suggestions.
I have never been to WDW, but wife has. Cast member so want to stay on prem to take advantage of discounts.

Hi,
I need to know what kind of room you need.
The only availability is at SSR for a 1br. 447 pts.
Oh sorry
Need something to sleep two adults and two 13 year old girls. We might have to Hotel hop...depending on availability, open for suggestions.
I have never been to WDW, but wife has. Cast member so want to stay on prem to take advantage of discounts.
Please go online and look at different room layouts and see what you need. I can't make the decision. Yours is a long stay and right now the only resort I show for all nights is SSR. Or you could stay your first six nights at SSR and the last three at Boardwalk for 452pts./ $6200. These are 1brs.

The only availability is at SSR for a 1br. 447 pts.

Please go online and look at different room layouts and see what you need. I can't make the decision. Yours is a long stay and right now the only resort I show for all nights is SSR. Or you could stay your first six nights at SSR and the last three at Boardwalk for 452pts./ $6200. These are 1brs.
And really, I can't do these for you. I don't have enough points.

Would like 28 points for AK Kidani Village Studio Standard. Check in May 31 check out June 2nd. I am a DVC member and have reservations currently May 28-May 31 and looking to add these 2 nights. According to the website it is currently available and I definitely will take the reservation if you can secure it. I can PM if that would be helpful tonight to secure info.

Hi,

We are looking for a one night reservation at Boardwalk in a studio for March 15th. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks :)

Hi,

We are looking for a one night reservation at Boardwalk in a studio for March 15th. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks :)
The only studio that night is st SSR.
Your welcome.

The only studio that night is st SSR.
Your welcome.
Thanks so much for checking. Two questions, is this the preferred or standard studio (14 v 17 points) and would it allow for 2 adults and 3 children ages 8, 9 and 5? Thank you again for your time. It’s very much appreciated.

Just thought of an alternate plan, we would consider adding a day to the end of our trip and renting a room on Monday March 19 for a studio that sleeps 5 (2 adults and 3 kids ages 8,9 and 5) at Boardwalk, OKW, or SSR. That may even work better for us. Thanks again!

We are looking for 2/28-3/4. A studio for 2. Preferences are : BWV, BCV, Poly, GFV. Believe points are closer to 80 depending on where. So interested in # of nights avail and would consider alternates. Thanks!

Just thought of an alternate plan, we would consider adding a day to the end of our trip and renting a room on Monday March 19 for a studio that sleeps 5 (2 adults and 3 kids ages 8,9 and 5) at Boardwalk, OKW, or SSR. That may even work better for us. Thanks again!
Not sure I understand. You are looking for a studio for March 19 not March 15?

We are looking for 2/28-3/4. A studio for 2. Preferences are : BWV, BCV, Poly, GFV. Believe points are closer to 80 depending on where. So interested in # of nights avail and would consider alternates. Thanks!
Hi,
Studios are tough. Only 2/28 at OKW. Full availability for a 1br at SSR Preferred 154pts, first two night 1br SSR standard then last two nights SSR Preferred 62 + 77 pts. Lastly, 3 nights 1br OKW 2/28 - 3/2 96pts.
I do have the points to make it happen so please let me know if I can help.
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter