Closed - 600 DVC Points for Rent @ $14pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio at VWL for Jan 27-Feb 3. Either CC or BR is fine. I know we're a few weeks away from being able to book, just trying to line somehting up so we're ready to go when the 7 month window opens.

Looking for a studio at VWL for Jan 27-Feb 3. Either CC or BR is fine. I know we're a few weeks away from being able to book, just trying to line somehting up so we're ready to go when the 7 month window opens.

They show availability now for 112 points, but they may or may not be available when I can book on June 27.

If this is important to you, then you need to find a VWL owner renting points to book now.

Looking for a studio dec.30-jan 2 or jan 2- jan 7 or something like that. Thank you!

600 DVC Points for Rent @ $14pp

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2017)

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West now and the next 11 months (up to April 2018)

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
We are interested in

1. Check in March 12th
2. Check out March 18th
3. 3 bedroom
4. Not picky

We are interested in

1. Check in March 12th
2. Check out March 18th
3. 3 bedroom
4. Not picky

There are many options for you are availability is great. However this will require more points than I currently have for rent. thus, you need to find someone with more points, depending on the resort you want.

For example

SSR 3 bedroom treehouse = 316 points (sleeps up to 9)
SSR 3 bedroom preferred view grand villa = 690 points (sleeps up tom 12)
OKW 3 bedroom grand villa = 414 points (sleeps up to 12)

600 DVC Points for Rent @ $14pp

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2017)

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West now and the next 11 months (up to April 2018)

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Looking to rent for dates 12/8/17-12/12/17 at Boardwalk Villas, Standard Room

All DVC studios for those dates at every DVC resort is 100% sold out. You will need to call Disney direct and book cash rates if you need those dates.

All DVC studios for those dates at every DVC resort is 100% sold out. You will need to call Disney direct and book cash rates if you need those dates.

Is that both standard and preferred all booked? Do they have 1 bedroom available 12/9-12/12 and/or 12/9-12/11? If so, cost?

Is that both standard and preferred all booked? Do they have 1 bedroom available 12/9-12/12 and/or 12/9-12/11? If so, cost?

No studios are available at any resort on DVC points, only cash reservations are available direct from Disney

SSR 1 bedroom Preferred view is available Dec 9-12 (3 nights) = 83 DVC points = $1,162

All other resorts are sold out for 1 bedrooms, only SSR is available

Sept 30-Oct 7
1 bedroom at Wilderness.

Wilderness lodge 1 bedroom is available Sept 29, 30, Oct 2, 3, 4, 6 (sold out Oct 1, 5)

SSR is available all nights for a 1 bedroom
Standard view = 188 points
Preferred view = 217 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter