Closed: 640 BCV and BLT points available to rent/transfer at $15/point: UPDATE- 130 BCV points left

Status
Not open for further replies.

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
35 BCV points that have a February use year of 2020 and must be used by February 2022
160 BLT points that have a February use year of 2020 and must be used by February 2022

285 BCV points that have a February use year of 2021 and can be banked or used this year
160 BLT points that have a February use year of 2021 and can be banked or used this year

I have been with disboards and DVC since 2002 and rented many years to those here on the boards. Since my family is not using the points this year, I am willing to rent/transfer my points to help others looking to have a great Disney Vacation. I am willing to help and will offer to share my Disney Excel calendar to help with scheduling if wanted. I do require the renter to sign a contract to protect them as well as myself.

BCV and BLT are available for reservations at the 11-month window and all other DVC locations at the 7-month window

Please include the following when requesting dates:

- Check-in date
- Number of nights / Check-Out date
- DVC Resort Location
- Room Size (Studio, 1-bed, 2-bet, 3-bed)
- Preferred View (lake view, standard, etc)

- additional locations if acceptable (many times the room requests are booked and if you have another secondary location I will look both and book the room you prefer)

Payment and Requirements:

- As stated above, all renters will sign a contract to protect both of us
- Renters will pay 75% down and the remaining 25% will be due at the 90-day window of check-in
- Limited cancellations are allowed up to the 90-day window of check-in (rules in the contract)
- Paypal and cashiers check are available ways of payment (Paypal will have a 3% fee)
- Transfer must be paid in full prior to transfer

Hi, I'm new and I don't know how to send a PM. I'm looking to book a 2 bdr at Aulani.

- 6/13/21 - 6/16/21
- 3 nights
- Aulani
- 1 bdr or 2 Bdr are ok. I'm not sure what's available so am willing to keep the options open.
- Island/pool/ocean views are all ok. Again, willing to keep options open in case there's not much availability.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm new and I don't know how to send a PM. I'm looking to book a 2 bdr at Aulani.

- 6/13/21 - 6/16/21
- 3 nights
- Aulani
- 1 bdr or 2 Bdr are ok. I'm not sure what's available so am willing to keep the options open.
- Island/pool/ocean views are all ok. Again, willing to keep options open in case there's not much availability.

Thank you!
Will check this for you

I did not see a way to PM you myself. I'm really new at this but would like to give it a shot.

- 4/9/21
- 2 nights / Check Out 4/11/21
- Aulani
- Deluxe Studio
- Preferred View (Standard is fine)

Good morning! Traveling to Disney June 16-21, would love a quote for AKL, or whatever villa is close to that in terms of accommodations (we are flexible), 1 or 2 bedrooms, view is not super important. More fixed on price. Thanks!

I don't know how to do a PM - do you have 163 points for transfer availability?

Good morning! Traveling to Disney June 16-21, would love a quote for AKL, or whatever villa is close to that in terms of accommodations (we are flexible), 1 or 2 bedrooms, view is not super important. More fixed on price. Thanks!
I don't know how to do a PM - do you have 163 points for transfer availability?

I am sorry, but only about 130 points left to possibly rent. I already completed a transfer, so can’t transfer right now.

Looking for Aulani studio or 1bd this week...Feb 17-20. Already here on a separate reservation and looking to extend. LMK of any nights are available, I am ready to book!

Hello I am looking for a standard studio at BLT for March 3-5, 2021. Do you have points left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter