CLOSED--70 Points for Rent @ $13.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a 1BR for any 3-4 nights starting Sept 10 - Nov 2?

Hi RQN- There is availability for a 1 bedroom, this is what I found:
SAR-standard...in on 9/10 out on 9/15, or in on 9/22 out on 9/26, or in on 10/29 out on 11/1. Those are the nights that are available. I did not list the associated points.
SAR-preferred...in on 9/10 out on 9/14, or in on 9/15 out on 9/19, or in on 9/20 out on 9/23, or in on 9/29 out on 10/3, or in on 10/29 out on 11/1. I did not list the associated points.

Looking to see if there is any availability for one night only, 8/28, 8/29 or 8/30 @ Poly or GF. Thanks!

Hi Ford- There is one available...in on 8/30 and out on 8/31 at POLY-Deluxe Studio Lake View...25 points...sleeps up to 5. Lori.

I am looking for a studio at SSR - 50 points. Jan 23-27

Hi Libra- There is availability at SSR (Saratoga) for a studio in on 1/23 and out on 1/27. However, what I am seeing now is a "Deluxe Studio Preferred" for 58 points (not 50 points). You may have seen their "standard room" for lesser points...I am not showing that as available at this time. Lori.

Hi we (2 adults) are looking to stay in a studio in any resort except OKW. September 27 - 30, 2018. Thanks!

Hi Libra- There is availability at SSR (Saratoga) for a studio in on 1/23 and out on 1/27. However, what I am seeing now is a "Deluxe Studio Preferred" for 58 points (not 50 points). You may have seen their "standard room" for lesser points...I am not showing that as available at this time. Lori.

are you points still $13 each so the total would be $754? If so how do we proceed?

I tired to send you a PM - did my required posts (and did them again) but I can't. We are ready to book but I am not sure how to message you? Can you contact me first?

Hi we (2 adults) are looking to stay in a studio in any resort except OKW. September 27 - 30, 2018. Thanks!

Hi Boston- Sorry, there is no availability at any of the resorts (didn't check OKW) for Sept. 27-30. Only one night listed as available...SSR...9/27...13 points. L.

I tired to send you a PM - did my required posts (and did them again) but I can't. We are ready to book but I am not sure how to message you? Can you contact me first?

Your "conversation" did go thru. I replied to the conversation and to your email.

Hello, I am looking for the Dates of Oct. 11 - Oct 14
Four nights total Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun.
Animal Kingdom 92 pt
Polynesian 76 pt
Contemporary 126 Pt
Do you have points available for these hotels on these dates
Please respond back and let me know
thanks
-w

Hello, I am looking for the Dates of Oct. 11 - Oct 14
Four nights total Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun.
Animal Kingdom 92 pt
Polynesian 76 pt
Contemporary 126 Pt
Do you have points available for these hotels on these dates
Please respond back and let me know
thanks
-w

Hi W- I checked for both a studio and a 1-bedroom for the dates in on 10/11 and out on 10/15 (4 nights)...AKV-JAMBO, POLY and BLT-Contemp. There is no availability for either room size, at any of those resorts, for the dates listed. Sorry. Lori.

Any availability for any resorts on 8/17?

Hi Ginny- There is availability at SSR-Studio Preferred (sleeps 4)...one night 8/17...19 points.
Also available...SSR-1 bedroom (sleeps 5)...one night 8/17...34 points.
L.

I am looking for a studio for Grand California Hotel.
Check in: October 4th
Check Out: October 6th
2 Adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter