• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED--70 Points for Rent @ $13.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a studio for Grand California Hotel.
Check in: October 4th
Check Out: October 6th
2 Adults

Hi I- Sorry, there is no availability for a studio at Grand Calif Hotel for in on 10/4 and out on 10/6. L.

I have 70 points available for rent. I have access to additional points if needed. My first 70 points expire September 30, 2018 so I would like to make someone a reservation and get payment by mid-September if not earlier.
Please send me a PM with your desired resorts, dates, room type and number of adults and children.
I will check on availability for you.
Thank you.
Lori.
bumping

10/6-10/8 preferably Epcot area as just going for F&W. I know it's a long shot with those dates, but figured I'd ask! 2 adults only.

Oops! just noticed they expire 9/30.
Hi Andrea- I can still make a reservation for dates thru 1/31/19. I just have to reserve it by 9/30/18. No availability for a studio for those dates.
Only availability is a 1-bedroom...at AKV-KIDANI-10/6...34 points and 1-bedroom...at SSR-10/7...26 points. Lori.

"Hi - I am a DVC member and am currently on property. Is there any way that I can rent 15 points from someone to add to the current 17 that I already have? We are listed to stay in a studio Tuesday night and I’d prefer to stay in a one bedroom at AKL. Any help is appreciated. Disney charges $17/point! "

"Hi - I am a DVC member and am currently on property. Is there any way that I can rent 15 points from someone to add to the current 17 that I already have? We are listed to stay in a studio Tuesday night and I’d prefer to stay in a one bedroom at AKL. Any help is appreciated. Disney charges $17/point! "

Hi Chend- I have never transferred points before. I would have started a "conversation" with you but you do not have at least 10 messages listed. Sorry I cannot be of help. L.

Hi - I posted 10 through the test page :-)

Hi Chend- I have never transferred points before. I would have started a "conversation" with you but you do not have at least 10 messages listed. Sorry I cannot be of help. L.

Anythung for 3 adults 4 children for Sept 28

Hi Elizabeth- The only resort I see is AKV-KIDANI...there is a 2 bedroom available...sleeps 9...for 44 points.
Also available at that resort is a Deluxe Studio...sleeps 4...16 points...but I do not know if two Deluxe studios are available.
Lori.

Dec 2-7 any resort have availability?

Hi AAGEE- The only resort that has some availability is AKV-KIDANI...1 bedroom villa-savanna view...in on 12/2 and out on 12/6...116 points.
At this time, I only have access to most, but not all, of those points. L.

Hi AAGEE- The only resort that has some availability is AKV-KIDANI...1 bedroom villa-savanna view...in on 12/2 and out on 12/6...116 points.
At this time, I only have access to most, but not all, of those points. L.
Thank you for checking!

Looking for something November 17-21 any resort, 4 adults.
If nothing is available, I need 11/17-11/18 for 4 adults.
thanks for checking

I have 70 points available for rent. I have access to additional points if needed. My first 70 points expire September 30, 2018 so I would like to make someone a reservation and get payment by mid-September if not earlier.
Please send me a PM with your desired resorts, dates, room type and number of adults and children.
I will check on availability for you.
Thank you.
Lori.
bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter