CLOSED - 72 DVC points available for rent - $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just wondering if there is anything available Oct. 6 or 7- 9. Any resort. Preferably studio but open to other options as well.

Hi, just wondering if there is anything available Oct. 6 - 9 or 7-9. Any resort. Preferably studio but open to other options as well.

Hi, just wondering if there is anything available Oct. 6 or 7- 9. Any resort. Preferably studio but open to other options as well.

Sorry, there is no availability. There are a few that say 1 night available, but that is all.

Hello, is there any availability at Animal Kingdom lodge for Oct 30th-Nov 1st? I would need 18 points for a value studio.

Thank you!

The only night available is October 30. There is nothing for October 31.

However, there is a 1 bedroom villa (Standard View) available at Jambo House October 30-November 1 (2 nights). The cost is 50 points.

Not sure if these points are still available or not, but if so, this is what I am looking for

Saratoga Springs- deluxe studio - standard
Arrive October 27th, checkout on Nov 1st. 5 nights, should be 64 points.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Jeff Barnes

Are you still looking for points? I sent you a private message.

Denis

Newbie!!!! Interested in a one night stay on Nov. 14th - Nov. 15th. Would prefer Beach Club, Yacht Club or Boardwalk. Only two adults so whatever is the cheapest or best for the money. How much does it cost? How does this work? Thanks for helping a newbie out since I have never done this before.

Newbie!!!! Interested in a one night stay on Nov. 14th - Nov. 15th. Would prefer Beach Club, Yacht Club or Boardwalk. Only two adults so whatever is the cheapest or best for the money. How much does it cost? How does this work? Thanks for helping a newbie out since I have never done this before.

Hi Dona Momma,

It's pretty simple, really. If we can find you a room, I tell you how much it is. Then you send me the money via PayPal. Next I book the room and send you the confirmation. If you need a Dining Plan you let me know and I have to arrange that for you (we usually need to setup a conference call with Disney for that). That's all there is to it.

I did a search for Nov 14-15. There are no studios available anywhere. The only availability is a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs Resort (SSR). Standard room is 26 points ($338), Preferred Room is 30 points ($390).

If you would like to set this up, please private message me with your contact information.

Thanks,

Denis

I have 72 DVC points available for rent. These points must be used before December 1, 2018. I accept Paypal, renter pays any fees (there are no fees if you use the send money to a friend option). I have rented many times over the years and never had a problem. Feel free to private message me or respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Denis

Do you still have pts? Looking for 1 nights anywhere 10/14-10/17. Would love AKV, BCV or BWV. Will take SSR. Or Anywhere for 1 to 3 nights!

Hi,

Looking for a studio Sept 15-17
Prefer BWV or Saratoga but not a must
Anything available??
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter