CLOSED- 72 OKW Points for Rent-Use at any Resort by 12/31/20 at $13/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etnmom

Mouseketeer
I am a very experienced renter with an agreement. These points are for rent only, no transfer. Rental fee is nonrefundable, entire amount will be due within two weeks of reservation being confirmed.
Please message me your information if you are ready to rent!
Mary E

I'm looking for back-to-back stays in September 2020 anytime after Sept 12th. Ideally would like to do AK - Savanna View (3-4 nights) then to Poly Lake View (3-4 nights). Open to staying 5 nights then 3 nights or other variations. Would be interested renting all the points probably

Looking for Poly studio September 23-28. I know that Saturday is a long shot but hoping there's availability!

Looking for boardwalk standard room 10/24 through 10/28 2 adults, could you check availability? Thanks, Dave.

Looking for Poly studio September 23-28. I know that Saturday is a lo
I'm looking for back-to-back stays in September 2020 anytime after Sept 12th. Ideally would like to do AK - Savanna View (3-4 nights) then to Poly Lake View (3-4 nights). Open to staying 5 nights then 3 nights or other variations. Would be interested renting all the points probably
Hello,
Assuming you want studios these are available 9/13-9/21:

AK, Jambo, Savannah View 116 points entire stay
Poly Lake view 168 points entire stay.

If you have a points chart you can calculate accordingly how you want to divide your stay.

If interested please PM me specifics , names of guests, addresses, phone , email, names ages of children. thanks, Mary

Looking for Poly studio September 23-28. I know that Saturday is a long shot but hoping there's availability!

Hello,
Your dates are. available :
Deluxe Studio , Standard view Poly. 86 points,
Deluxe Studio, Lake view 108 points

If interested please pm me names of guests, ages/names of children, address, email, phone.
thanks,Mary

I am a very experienced renter with an agreement. These points are for rent only, no transfer. Rental fee is nonrefundable, entire amount will be due within two weeks of reservation being confirmed.
Please message me your information if you are ready to rent!
Mary E
I’m looking for 66 points for a 1 bedroom at OKW 11/26-11/28...I cannot pm as I’m waiting the required 24 hours!

HI. I'm looking for Polynesian Villas Studio for one night (9/21). Any view is fine.

I’m looking for 66 points for a 1 bedroom at OKW 11/26-11/28...I cannot pm as I’m waiting the required 24 hours!
This is available. Pm me your information when you can and I will reserve it! Thanks,Mary

Interested in October 3-7 at OKW. Near Hospitatlity as much as possible but would do split stay and transfer to standard if needed.

I am looking for a studio room with any view at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Riviera. We have 2 adults and 2 children, ages 10 and 6 from 10/9/20 - 10/12/20 (3 nights).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter