(CLOSED) 74 POINTS FOR RENT, OKW /$16.00 PER POINT MUST BE USED BY 11/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike@okw

Earning My Ears
I have 74 OKW points available for rent @ $16.00 per point. These are banked points so unable to transfer. They must be used by 11/30/22. These points can be used at any DVC resort.

For reservation, please provide the following:
1. Resort and room type (Studio, 1 Bed, Standard, preferred, etc. if it is an option.)
2. Check in and Check out dates
3. Number of guests and ages of children

I accept Paypal (buyer pay’s fee’s). 50% Payment is required within 24 hours of confirmed reservations, and 50% 32 Days prior to arrival date. Payments are nonrefundable.

I am a long-time member and have rented out points may times.

Are there any openings for Sept. 18-24th? Open to any room type :) thanks!

I have 74 OKW points available for rent @ $16.00 per point. These are banked points so unable to transfer. They must be used by 11/30/22. These points can be used at any DVC resort.

For reservation, please provide the following:
1. Resort and room type (Studio, 1 Bed, Standard, preferred, etc. if it is an option.)
2. Check in and Check out dates
3. Number of guests and ages of children

I accept Paypal (buyer pay’s fee’s). 50% Payment is required within 24 hours of confirmed reservations, and 50% 32 Days prior to arrival date. Payments are nonrefundable.

I am a long-time member and have rented out points may times.
PM sent

Hello, can you please advise on resort available for a studio for 3 nights, checking in on Thursday, 9/15? Thanks!

Yep.
9/3-9/9
Saratoga Studio Standard View = 40 points
Saratoga Studio Preferred = 48 points
I believe those point totals reflect a 4 night stay. I need a check in on the 3rd with departure on the 9th. 6 night stay. Although I’d love a 6 night stay for the price of 4!!!

I believe those point totals reflect a 4 night stay. I need a check in on the 3rd with departure on the 9th. 6 night stay. Although I’d love a 6 night stay for the price of 4!!!
Your right, my bad, unfortunately a studio is not available for your complete stay of 6 nights. They only have the 5th thru 8th available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter