CLOSED 756 Points for Rent, $13, anywhere thru 11/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngchiro

Mouseketeer
Only 275 remaining points for rent at any location thru 11/30/14 as of 5/28/14. I am an experienced renter and use a rental agreement/contract. Price is $13/pt up to 350 pts. Over 350 will reduce to $12.50.
Be glad to check availability for you:
Please include dates, resort locations, type of room desired.

ngchiro@prodigy.net or PM me is fine.

Let me know best way to get back with you.

Neil

Hi Neil,

We currently have a room reservation for BC, 11/14-11/21, but are considering renting points instead. Could you please check availability for those dates at GFV (standard studio, please) or BLT (1 BR standard or lake).

Thank you so much!

Igmmommy. I don't have dates specific or number of days. But there is limited nights in Nov for 1BR or 2Br at BCV. I did see 6 nights at BWV from 11/16 in 1BR Garden. Give me more details and I'll be more specific.

Do you have anything for a studio at Jambo House at Animal Kingdom for Thursday August 28 check out Sunday August 31?

I can check this evening and let you know.
ACS228. There are studios for those dates at Kidani. Standard for 43 pts, Savannah for 55 pts. If you'd like me to book, PM me your names and address and phone number. I'll forward a contract/agreement and you can provide payment at that time. Just let me know.
Neil
ngchiro@prodigy.net
254-913-0053

Hi Verlee. I checked on AK for those 6 nts. Unfortunately there are only 4 consecutive nights in a studio in a specific room. But it's 8/13-17 Kidani Savannah if that might work. SSR has all nights available. 1BR was no better only 3-4 nts that week. If you don't mind moving, we could take those first 4 in one room and move for the last night, but the 5th night is not showing at AK in any room type. So we could waitlist, but since less than 3 months that's a little risky. I even checked other resorts and nothing for those 6 nights consecutive except OKW 1BR, or OKW Studio with the 6th night missing still. Again, if that's your week, SSR would be an option or OKW for just 5 nts. Let me know what i can do for you.

Neil

Hi! I am really new to renting points. I have a few questions: 1. I know the amount of points changes depending on which resort and which room but does it matter how many people are in room. We have 2 adults and 2 kids. 2. Do we purchase tickets separately? 3. Can we have access to a dining plan? Sorry for all the newbie questions! Oh and 55 pts is per night right?

Hi! I am really new to renting points. I have a few questions: 1. I know the amount of points changes depending on which resort and which room but does it matter how many people are in room. We have 2 adults and 2 kids. 2. Do we purchase tickets separately? 3. Can we have access to a dining plan? Sorry for all the newbie questions! Oh and 55 pts is per night right?

Hi. No problem. No it does not matter how many are staying in the room as far as points. Yes you can have access to the dining plan. And yes you can purchase tickets separate from the points or add them when you arrive. I'm not sure about the 55 point question. That may be for a 2 or 3 BR or peak season or that may be several days in a studio.

Looking for deluxe studio for 3 adults and 2 kids July 24th to July 27 (3 nights).

It would be a dream for AKL studio for Sept 6 through 10 I've been reading a lot here but first time even considering doing this so I feel like a real Dis newbie :) available/ points/cost ?

Thanks, Ruthie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter