CLOSED! 780 points for Rent: OKW $15pp, VGF, $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am looking for a studio villa to rent from Wednesday May 12th through Monday May 17th (5 nights). It will be myself and my 2 daughters. Can you please let me know what might be available? Thank you.

Polynesian, Boardwalk (any other studios that fit 5)
Studio room
Whatever’s cheapest for view
5 ppl
6,3 kid ages
Sept 6 / Sept 14

Available studios that sleep 5 for those dates: Boulder Ridge (110pts), Boardwalk-garden/pool view (116pts), Grand Floridian standard view (136pts), Polynesian standard view (126pts). If booking send me a PM with:

Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact.

Name and gender of each guest staying, as well as ages for kids.

Once I book the reservation I'll receive a confirmation number from Disney and send that to you, then payment for the reservation will be due within 24 hours. You can let me know how you prefer to pay paypal (bank transfer) or venmo.

Resort Preference: BLT
Room Size: Studio
Desired View (if applicable): Standard or Park View
Number in your party: 2
Ages of children in your party: N/A
Check in/out dates: 9/30/2021 - 10/3/2021

Available studios that sleep 5 for those dates: Boulder Ridge (110pts), Boardwalk-garden/pool view (116pts), Grand Floridian standard view (136pts), Polynesian standard view (126pts). If booking send me a PM with:

Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact.

Name and gender of each guest staying, as well as ages for kids.

Once I book the reservation I'll receive a confirmation number from Disney and send that to you, then payment for the reservation will be due within 24 hours. You can let me know how you prefer to pay paypal (bank transfer) or venmo.

It doesn’t give me an option to PM you. It may be since I’m new. Once I figure that out I will message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter