• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 82 Points Any resort - $15/point Must use by Mar 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a funny request. You do realize the christmas holiday to new years is only available 11 months out. Might find a single night open up, but the full week must be booked day by day when the rooms open up at the 11 month window.

that's a funny request. You do realize the christmas holiday to new years is only available 11 months out. Might find a single night open up, but the full week must be booked day by day when the rooms open up at the 11 month window.
Thanks for the education. We’re terrible planners but we’ve managed to find a property in the past. It’s part of the Disney Magic. Lol. We’ve done the Day After Christmas to Day After New Year’s Day every year from 2015-2019 but have not done so the past couple of years due to obvious reasons. This is the first time I’ve tried going through this forum. Much appreciated!

Anything 3-4 nights available in December? Prefer to span a weekend but would take what we could get.

nothing more than two weekend nights on the 22nd and 23rd at SSR. 1 other single night

hi, any availability 12/28 - 1/2
AK studio savanna view
Wilderness lodge studio
I'm looking for a 2/3 night stay at either/or not 5 days consecutively, TIA

Just a bunch of single days scattered. AKV or Wilderness has a couple of single days scattered in across that 2 month period. Maybe 5 open single days in Dec or Jan outside of the OKW or SSR.

Just a bunch of single days scattered. AKV or Wilderness has a couple of single days scattered in across that 2 month period. Maybe 5 open single days in Dec or Jan outside of the OKW or SSR.
Can you pm the details for akv? Are they Savannah view? And dates?

12/8, 12/9 or 12/10 any one of those dates in a studio, if there's anything available. thank you!!

I'm looking for anything at all for Dec 10-12. Preferably a studio or a 1-bedroom but I'm sure the pickings are slim so I'm not too choosy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter