CLOSED - 82 Points Any resort - $15/point Must use by Mar 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Looking for a one night stay on 3/9/22. Studio or one bedroom for two adults. Preference would be Poly or GF but I'll take anything. Thank you!

Any studios for dates 12/8, 12/9 or 12/10? Edit: Sorry I already asked this! My bad.

150 points @$16
Can provide references from past repeat customers
Quick response
Let me know dates, size and any other details
Note - very limited availability in 2021 usually single days.

Hi, I need 2 nights Jan1 2021, Jan 2 2021 at Aulani. Studio (ocean view preferred but any studio will do). Thanks!

If both Dec 10 and 11 aren't available anywhere I would be fine with just one of those nights if you'd be willing to rent for just one night. We are four people and would be happy with anything.

Likely not, but any 1 BR or studios available check in Nov 12-Nov 14 (departure)? Thanks in advance.

Any studios available for Dec 20-22, 2021? 2 adults/2 kids. Preferably AKV, BW, OKW, or SS.

21st at SSR for 12 points
20th at BLT - 18 points
20th at AKV - 15 points

not really what you are looking for, sorry

Anything available for Feb 12 - Feb 18? any combination of days in that time frame.

Are there any studios or riviera tower studios available Feb 19 - Feb 22, 2022? (we're 2 adults)

Last edited:
So I guess there wasn't anything for Dec 10 or 11? I just want to be sure before I go ahead and book something offsite. Thanks!

Feb is mostly single or double days at the less popular resorts. Nothing on 12/10 and 12/11.
SSR has a 3 day studio available in Feb. Was 5 days earlier today.

only the 1st is open in an ocean view studio and nothing else available.
Thank you for checking. I've noticed that the availability pops up and then goes away... I'll keep trying to look and hopefully we can grab it. Serious buyer/renter here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter