• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 87 SSR Points for Rent — For Reservations starting June 1, 2023. $17 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCP1984

Always the Disney Dreamer
DVC Silver
Fresh points available - June use year, 250 87 points for rent. Points are good until June 2024 and can be used at any resort. I provide a point rental contract, 50% due at reservation and final 50% due 90-days from check-in.
For your reservation, please PM me with details - room type, number of people in your party, dates, resort preference, etc.
Experienced with renting and transferring points since 2004. Hope I can help with your vacation plans this year!
Thanks for looking!
All points are rented now. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Nothing at BWV for those nights. Let me know if you have different nights required.
Are there any studios available for those nights. willimg To stay anywhere but animal kingdom, grand Floridian, Polynesian and bay lake towers

Are there any studios available for those nights. willimg To stay anywhere but animal kingdom, grand Floridian, Polynesian and bay lake towers
Only Feb 1&2 in Poly, i night at SSR, and all else waitlist for those nights.

Fresh points available - June use year, 280 points for TRANSFER or rent. Prefer to transfer at least 160 points. Points are good until June 2024 and can be used at any resort. I provide a point rental contract, 50% due at reservation and final 50% due 90-days from check-in.
If you need to transfer the points, please PM me.
If you need a reservation, please PM me with details - room type, number of people in your party, dates. etc.
Experienced with renting and transferring points since 2004. Hope I can help with your vacation plans this year!
Thanks for looking!
I am short points. I need 165 points in transfer to complete a reservation for travel in August 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter