CLOSED 9 or more SSR for rent $16 per point through February 2022 small booking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am ready to book! I will look into PMing you now, not sure if I can send outbound ones yet. If you don't see one from me soon, please feel free to PM me so we can coordinate the booking.

OK. I will try now. I'm kind of new to message boards. They seem so 1990s to me.

Yeah I am ready to book! I will look into PMing you now, not sure if I can send outbound ones yet. If you don't see one from me soon, please feel free to PM me so we can coordinate the booking.

Try to PM. if you cant then ask the webmaster or Disboards people. I'm not sure how to do it. I tried.

Hi! My family is looking at
- The Poly
- Wed, June 23 - Check out Sunday, June 27
- Studio
- Any view
- 2 Adults, 2 teens

New to Dis boards so I'm not sure Direct messages are allowed yet.

- The Poly
- Studio
- Any view
- 2 Adults, 2 teens

Sorry. Not available. Saratoga Springs is the only available in studio for those dates

- The Poly
- Studio
- Any view
- 2 Adults, 2 teens

Sorry. Not available. Saratoga Springs is the only available in studio for those dates
Looking to transfer in 141 points. Still available?
Still available but I have not done a transfer before. I'm not sure if I want to do that yet.

Have you figured out how to PM? I had to pay to list here because I didn't have enough posts. I don't know how it works from the renter side.

Hi! We are looking to do 4 or 5 nights in a 2 bedroom sometime between June 16-23.I think SSR is the only thing available at that time so I’m that case we would be looking for a preferred room. [

QUOTE="KenInDenver, post: 62797934, member: 616537"]
I have plenty of points available for booking with an 11 month window for Saratoga Springs or a 7 month window for all other DVC properties. I have rented my points out before.
Send me your
1) dates desired
2) Resorts wanted if you have any preference
3) Room size (studio, 1 bed, 2 bed 3 bed etc)
4) View if applicable (Savannah, Theme Park, Lake)

Thank you!
Ken
[/QUOTE]

Looking to travel sometime Mid-September, like around Sept. 26th or after October 8th . Would like to stay for appox. 8 nights. Preference is Boardwalk villas but anywhere that sleeps 5…..2 adults and 3 kiddos. Sleeper sofa and pull down bed for the kids is fine with a queen for mom and dad.

I have plenty of points available for booking with an 11 month window for Saratoga Springs or a 7 month window for all other DVC properties. I have rented my points out before.
Send me your
1) dates desired
2) Resorts wanted if you have any preference
3) Room size (studio, 1 bed, 2 bed 3 bed etc)
4) View if applicable (Savannah, Theme Park, Lake)

Thank you!
Ken
Hello! We are totally new to this. Looking for studio or one bedroom at any resort available for 6 nights between June 17th - 27th, for 2 adults and a 14yr old. Thank you 😊

There is full availability. Please let me know which specific 6 nights you want. A few studios and lots of 1 bedrooms.

Hi! I’m looking forward a studio villa at any resort for the night of 6/11/21. We’re trying to add one more night to our vacation. It’s 2 adults and 1 teenager (15). Thanks!

Hi Ken!

If you have enough points left, I'm looking for 1 night to finish a reservation. May 12-13, SSR, 2BR Preferred, 41 points, and it was available as of this morning.

Would you be interested in booking this for us?

Thanks so much,

Sue

I can book that and it is available. Send me a private message with
Names of all guests, ages of kids
Phone, email, and address

I am looking for Saratoga Springs/ Old Key West two studios 11/2-11/7 or 11/10-11/15. Will I be able to cancel my trip if necessary? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter