CLOSED: 91 POINTS FOR RENT/TRADE : Only $14pp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me if there are 2 studios available or a 1-bedroom for 1 night at WDW, March 6th? Possibly even a 2-bedroom would work if the points per night are low enough! Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Hi!
Looking for a studio standard for Dec 1-7 for 2 adults.
Epcot area preferred, but is anything available?
Thanks!

We have 300 points to rent or trade at $14 per point. Our home resort is SSR, but we can make reservations at all DVC resorts (within a certain travel window).

These points expire on 8/1/2019. 150 of the points come from a banked account, and the rest are for the current use year.

We have successfully been renting points on DisBoards since 2007. Let me know if I can help you!

pixiedust:
looking for (2) studios, same resort
Feb 5th-13th
any luck?

Hi! I'm new to the rental points game but have made my way here thanks to an article on the Points Guy. I know a little about points rental (just from reading the article) but my family and I are passionate about Disney (and saving money!) and wanted to try this out.

My family was looking into staying at the Grand Californian from 11/24 - 11/27 or 12/5 - 12/9. Curious as to what the points requirement may be for those periods for either a Studio, 1BR or 2BR (will be sleeping 3-4 adults and a 2 year old).

Thanks!

Hi! I'm new to the rental points game but have made my way here thanks to an article on the Points Guy. I know a little about points rental (just from reading the article) but my family and I are passionate about Disney (and saving money!) and wanted to try this out.

My family was looking into staying at the Grand Californian from 11/24 - 11/27 or 12/5 - 12/9. Curious as to what the points requirement may be for those periods for either a Studio, 1BR or 2BR (will be sleeping 3-4 adults and a 2 year old).

Thanks!

Yes, we rented points for a couple of years before buying into DVC! Unfortunately, the dates you are looking at are during a very busy travel period. There are no rooms available at the GC for either date ranges that your specified. Thanks!

Yes, we rented points for a couple of years before buying into DVC! Unfortunately, the dates you are looking at are during a very busy travel period. There are no rooms available at the GC for either date ranges that your specified. Thanks!

Thank you for having a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter