Closed: 92 OKW Points For Rent/Transfer. Feb 2022 Use Year. $17.75 pp. Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This may be too far out for your points...but any availability at BLT or AKL for Jan. 7-12, 2023 for a two bedroom?

Could you tell me how much/availability for OKW one bedroom, 12/4/22 -12/9/22 for 3 guests? We’ve been looking for BWV with no luck, but OKW seems like a wonderful option! Thank you for checking :)

Could you tell me how much/availability for OKW one bedroom, 12/4/22 -12/9/22 for 3 guests? We’ve been looking for BWV with no luck, but OKW seems like a wonderful option! Thank you for checking :)

I sent you a PM

Looking for BLT Studio for check-in 4/16/22 (maybe 4/15//22 if available) check out 4/19/22. 2 adults 2 kids.

Looking for BLT Studio for check-in 4/16/22 (maybe 4/15//22 if available) check out 4/19/22. 2 adults 2 kids.

Unfortunately only 1 night is available in that date range (4/15). There is a Saratoga Springs 1 BR avail for those dates (starting the 15th or 16th)

Looking for April 23-30th (I know I may have to split that up) any Deluxe or Moderate but prefer to be close to Epcot or Animal Kingdom. 2 Adults only so we could do a studio. Sorry! I just posted this and got a text that another
place has come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter