**CLOSED** 92 Points for Rent @ $12 PP, discount available for 75-92 point reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for 40 points, 2 bedroom at animal kingdom, jambo, Savannah view, November 29th. It is available. I'm a DVC member and checked. I would prefer a point transfer if you are willing but would open to you making the reservation. Please email me at m.iadarola@me.com

I don't think they will let me transfer them since they are next years points, but I can definitely book the room if your plans are a definite go anyway. Just let me know. Thanks!

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom villa on the monorail, check in 10/29 check out 10/31 ( 2 nights ) first choice BLT, second choice GFV, third choice Poly. Thank you.

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom villa on the monorail, check in 10/29 check out 10/31 ( 2 nights ) first choice BLT, second choice GFV, third choice Poly. Thank you.[/QUOT

the dvcmember website is currently down for maintenance. I will check on those dates asap for you. Thanks!

I will need 85 for a Poly Lake 1/29/17-2/2/17, Understand can't book till end of June, but would be interested.
I am still interested in January 2017 dates, but can't book until end of June. I would take 85 of those points @$11, and would gladly give you a deposit until you can confirm booking.

I'm hoping to get the points rented for someone this week and be done with it but by all means if I don't have any takers I could do that. I would be nervous holding off on booking and taking a deposit when the dates might not open up for you. I think someone with a home resort there would be able to get it squared away right now with the 11 month out window. Thanks!

I'm hoping to get the points rented for someone this week and be done with it but by all means if I don't have any takers I could do that. I would be nervous holding off on booking and taking a deposit when the dates might not open up for you. I think someone with a home resort there would be able to get it squared away right now with the 11 month out window. Thanks!
Thanks anyway.

Hello!

I am looking for 88 points for a deluxe studio at Saratoga Springs Resort, 5 nights, July 26-31, 2016. Please reply ASAP!

Thank you,
Laurie

I have booked our large family vacation, and have 92 points remaining from our 2017 points. Since we know we aren't going again next year we are offering these points for rent. We have been DVC members since 2000 and have been renting throughout the past 16 years when we didn't need the points. I have a quick turn around time when checking your dates and availability. I would prefer one large booking rather than a handful of smaller bookings, so I am offering a discount of $11.00 a point for a rental of 75-92 points with full payment upon Disney confirmation. Thank you!

I have booked our large family vacation, and have 92 points remaining from our 2017 points. Since we know we aren't going again next year we are offering these points for rent. We have been DVC members since 2000 and have been renting throughout the past 16 years when we didn't need the points. I have a quick turn around time when checking your dates and availability. I would prefer one large booking rather than a handful of smaller bookings, so I am offering a discount of $11.00 a point for a rental of 75-92 points with full payment upon Disney confirmation. Thank you!
Looking for probably a studio at Boardwalk or a studio at Polynesian, or a 1 bedroom anywhere else. January 4-9 2017

Hi - Can you check BLT Theme view for August 20th-25th .. takes 99 points though. Would you be able to "add on" the few missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter