**CLOSED** 92 Points for Rent @ $12 PP, discount available for 75-92 point reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any availability January 7 through the 13th for a studio? Preferences would be Polly, BLT, GFV. Thank you!

I have booked our large family vacation, and have 92 points remaining from our 2017 points. Since we know we aren't going again next year we are offering these points for rent. We have been DVC members since 2000 and have been renting throughout the past 16 years when we didn't need the points. I have a quick turn around time when checking your dates and availability. I would prefer one large booking rather than a handful of smaller bookings, so I am offering a discount of $11.00 a point for a rental of 75-92 points with full payment upon Disney confirmation. Thank you!

Any availability for a studio or 1 bd, one night 7/16?

Looking to book from 09/01 - 09/03 can you let me know the availability in all studios?

Lots of availability in all point levels:

Polynesian Lake View 44 points
OKW Standard 23
Jambo Savannah 30
Kidani Savannah 30
SSR 27
Wilderness Lodge 31

Just let me know if anything works for you

Any availability for a studio or 1 bd, one night 7/16?

For 1 bedrooms:
BLT Lake View 48
Grand Floridian 55
OKW 36
Boardwalk Garden, Pool or Boardwalk views 43

For studio:
AKV Savannah View 22
SSR 20
Polynesian Lake View 32

Let me know if any look enticing or you would like me to check on any more

Bay lake tower
Can you let me know what is available those days? We could do the 21-25th if the 20th isn't available someplace.
Thank you.
Lisa
Bay Lake Tower is available lake view on 22, 23, 24... i'm sure that is from a cancellation and wont last,
SSR is available all nights now

Bay lake tower

Bay Lake Tower is available lake view on 22, 23, 24... i'm sure that is from a cancellation and wont last,
SSR is available all nights now

if you want, you could book the 22, 23, and 24th and waitlist the 21st....not sure what your risk tolerance is with getting the night based on your airfare...thanks

I have booked our large family vacation, and have 92 points remaining from our 2017 points. Since we know we aren't going again next year we are offering these points for rent. We have been DVC members since 2000 and have been renting throughout the past 16 years when we didn't need the points. I have a quick turn around time when checking your dates and availability. I would prefer one large booking rather than a handful of smaller bookings, so I am offering a discount of $11.00 a point for a rental of 75-92 points with full payment upon Disney confirmation. Thank you!
I am interested in at least 75 points if you can transfer them. Let me know.

Could you check for 9/2 through 9/7? I could also move the dates forward by a day or two if needed. Interested in Epcot area, WL or Monorail resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter