**CLOSED** 92 Points for Rent @ $12 PP, discount available for 75-92 point reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you check for 9/2 through 9/7? I could also move the dates forward by a day or two if needed. Interested in Epcot area, WL or Monorail resorts.

even moving the date a day or two, SSR is the only resort with complete availability. All other resorts have 1 0r 2 nights only. Thanks!

Could you check for 9/2 through 9/7? I could also move the dates forward by a day or two if needed. Interested in Epcot area, WL or Monorail resorts.

I know the following is open as someone else just had me check:

AKV Kidani is available August 28th departing September 3rd in a standard view for 76 points
AKV kidani is also available August 28th departing September 3rd in a savannah view for 98 points

looking to rent a standard studio at Boardwalk Villas 12/10/16-12/18/16 -- 91points -- let me know if you can help :)

looking to rent a standard studio at Boardwalk Villas 12/10/16-12/18/16 -- 91points -- let me know if you can help :)

Boardwalk has been unavailable for everyone I have checked, every date I have checked. For your dates it is completely booked in standard room, the view categories have 2 nights available out of all of your dates....SSR came up available though :)

Boardwalk has been unavailable for everyone I have checked, every date I have checked. For your dates it is completely booked in standard room, the view categories have 2 nights available out of all of your dates....SSR came up available though :)

Id prefer not to have to rent from multiples to acquire the necessary points :-/ any luck at Animal Kingdom for a value studio?

I know the following is open as someone else just had me check:

AKV Kidani is available August 28th departing September 3rd in a standard view for 76 points
AKV kidani is also available August 28th departing September 3rd in a savannah view for 98 points

Thank you for checking. I am sure AKV is nice, but I need to go over labor day to save the vacation day.

I have booked our large family vacation, and have 92 points remaining from our 2017 points. Since we know we aren't going again next year we are offering these points for rent. We have been DVC members since 2000 and have been renting throughout the past 16 years when we didn't need the points. I have a quick turn around time when checking your dates and availability. I would prefer one large booking rather than a handful of smaller bookings, so I am offering a discount of $11.00 a point for a rental of 75-92 points with full payment upon Disney confirmation. Thank you!

Hello, Goodfellas433! Any availability for dates June 20 to 24 2016 at AKL Value Studio, Boardwalk Deluxe Studio, or OKW Deluxe Studio? Also, if I book with you can I get Disney Dining Plan?

Hello, Goodfellas433! Any availability for dates June 20 to 24 2016 at AKL Value Studio, Boardwalk Deluxe Studio, or OKW Deluxe Studio? Also, if I book with you can I get Disney Dining Plan?

AKL Value, Boardwalk and OKW have zero nights available. SSR is the only resort with availability and it has the nights of the 20th, 21st and 22nd only. Thanks

Thank you for checking

No problem...the availability has been a nightmare. Even when I have found people the dates they hoped for by the time they check with spouse or make sure they can get the time off of work, the dates are gone. It's been crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter