***CLOSED*** 93 Points available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutNChiTown

Proposal at the Grand Floridian
Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have 165 points available for rent to be used by August 1st

I have both rented my points to other individuals as well as rented other individuals points as I've needed them. I can provide references via phone or E-Mail for confirmation of my previous transactions. I am experienced, professional and accessible during the entire booking, planning and execution process for your WDW Vacation.

Some of the information that I will need when writing your private message to me:
1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date
3 - Room Type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, bungalow).
4 - Top choices for locations (if there is a specific resort that you'd prefer, please let me know if you're flexible on Check-In / Check-Out dates).

Once I have confirmed the availability at the preferred resort, I will PM you back to get further details. Information you will need to have available should you want to move forward will be Full names of all guests (including ages of any children), address, phone number, E-Mail address and any special requests (please note that neither Disney nor myself will guarantee any special requests).

A point rental agreement will be used and once the reservation has been confirmed, will be submitted to the renter for review and execution. I have Chase for Quick Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and will accept check or money order.

Send me a private message with any questions or interest.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have 125 points available for rent to be used by August 1st

I have both rented my points to other individuals as well as rented other individuals points as I've needed them. I can provide references via phone or E-Mail for confirmation of my previous transactions. I am experienced, professional and accessible during the entire booking, planning and execution process for your WDW Vacation.

Some of the information that I will need when writing your private message to me:
1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date
4 - Top choices for locations (if there is a specific resort that you'd prefer, please let me know if you're flexible on Check-In / Check-Out dates).

Once I have confirmed the availability at the preferred resort, I will PM you back to get further details. Information you will need to have available should you want to move forward will be Full names of all guests (including ages of any children), address, phone number, E-Mail address and any special requests (please note that neither Disney nor myself will guarantee any special requests).

A point rental agreement will be used and once the reservation has been confirmed, will be submitted to the renter for review and execution. I have Chase for Quick Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and will accept check or money order.

Thank you!
Hello
1 - April 29
2- May 6
3- Studio
4 - whatever is available

Hello
1 - April 29
2- May 6
3- Studio
4 - whatever is available

Unfortunately, for the dates requested, there are no studio resort options for length of stay. Please let me know if you'd like me to check any other availability for you.

Thank you

Unfortunately, I am not able to transfer these points.

Points are still available.

1 - May 8th
2 - May 16th
3 - studio
4 - AKL, but of course open to different resorts. The check-in and check-out dates are a little flexible.

1 - May 8th
2 - May 16th
3 - studio
4 - AKL, but of course open to different resorts. The check-in and check-out dates are a little flexible.

Unfortunately, Friday, May 12 is booked at most of the resorts. The only resorts that are showing availability for the dates that you're requesting are SSR / OKW / BRV (Wilderness Lodge). Points are as follows:

SSR = 242pts (Standard View)
OKS = 226pts
BRV = 290pts

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Unfortunately, Friday, May 12 is booked at most of the resorts. The only resorts that are showing availability for the dates that you're requesting are SSR / OKW / BRV (Wilderness Lodge). Points are as follows:

SSR = 242pts (Standard View)
OKS = 226pts
BRV = 290pts

Please let me know if you have any questions.

These are for studios or are there no studios available?

Thank you.

These are for studios or are there no studios available?

Thank you.

I'm sorry for the lack of clarification. All studios are booked on May 12th. There are studios available for the other dates. The points I showed above were for a one bedroom for length of stay requested.

I am looking for two nights in Aulani May 18th - May 20th?? Studio room would be preferable. Is there any availability??

Melinda

Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have 125 points available for rent to be used by August 1st

1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date

Thank you!

Check in June 7
Check out June 11
Studio
SSR

SSR only has preferred view available for the length of stay requested. Here's the details:

SSR - Preferred view = 68 pointsL

Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter