CLOSED! 93 Points for Rent $13pp - Expire 11/30/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenP99

DIS Veteran
We've been members since 2001 and this is the first time in a long time we can't use all our points. Serious inquiries please DM me, thank you!

No sure of the transfer rules, it's been a long time - but would transfer the lot if the points are eligible to. They are December 2017 points that were originally borrowed into 2016, so they expire 11/30/17.

Hello, we are staying Oct 18 - Oct 26, could you see if Animal Kingdom studio or Boardwalk Villas is available? Thank you

We've been members since 2001 and this is the first time in a long time we can't use all our points. Serious inquiries please DM me, thank you!

No sure of the transfer rules, it's been a long time - but would transfer the lot if the points are eligible to. They are December 2017 points that were originally borrowed into 2016, so they expire 11/30/17.

We have flights booked October 12-17. Looking for a studio or standard rental. I'd appreciate any help on finding something with availability!
Thanks,
Amy

Hi I'm looking for 3 nights in a studio for 2 people at the boardwalk from 28/11. Or I might be interested in another Epcot or magic kingdom resort.

Strictly speaking, are these December 2016 points (12/01/16 -> 11/30/17)?

Thanks

Sent pm

Looking for any Animal Kingdom room -- studio, 1 bedroom, or 2 bedroom October 11, 12, 13 can be consecutive or not. Thanks in advance for checking.

Hello! We are visiting from 10/12/17-10/18/17 and are looking for any studios or 1 BR at Beach Club or Boardwalk preferably. Animal Kingdom Lodge Savanna View studio also interests us. Thanks!

Looking for studio in Jambo preferably or any other DVC. Any days for November 18th-22nd ish. 2 or 3 people adults. Thanks in advanced

Hi I'm looking for 3 nights in a studio for 2 people at the boardwalk from 28/11. Or I might be interested in another Epcot or magic kingdom resort.
All they have for more than 1 night in a studio is SSR for the 28th & 29th of November

Looking for any Animal Kingdom room -- studio, 1 bedroom, or 2 bedroom October 11, 12, 13 can be consecutive or not. Thanks in advance for checking.
There is a 2BR standard at Kidani available for the 11 & 12th, there is nothing in any room type for the 13th at either Kidani or Jambo

Hello! We are visiting from 10/12/17-10/18/17 and are looking for any studios or 1 BR at Beach Club or Boardwalk preferably. Animal Kingdom Lodge Savanna View studio also interests us. Thanks!
There is availability on the 14th, 16th and 17th - nothing on the 12, 13 & 15

looking for studio sept 5-8 at POLY AKL or BWV. 2 adults. Thanks!!
No studios for consecutive nights. They do have all the nights in 1-br at Kidani & Jambo. Standard view 66 points, or Savanna view at Kidani for 87 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter