CLOSED: 94 BCV points @ $13/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in a 1 BR for 4 nights: Dec 4 - 8, 2014 and a 2 BR for 2 nights: Dec 5 - 7, 2014 at the Beach Club. I think 202 points. Alternately, the 1 BR for 4 nights: Jan 22 - 26, 2015 and the 2 BR for 2 nights: Jan 23 - 25, 2015.

Thanks.
Cheri

Hi Dee! I am looking to book either OKW or BVR from October 3 - Oct. 6. There would be two travelers, no children. Could you let me know if you still have points available? Thanks. I can be reached at sharkfeeder1@optonline.net. I appreciate your time!

I'm looking to spend 7 or 8 nights at BVC or BLT (or combo of both) during one of the following times for 2014...

During the last 2 weeks of Sept
Last week(ish) of Oct
During the first 2 weeks of Dec

Traveling with my 2 children ages 11 and 8.

Thank you!

Do you still have pts? I am looking for AKV check in Oct 15-Oct 21st, will need dining & Magical Express, 2 Adults & 1 under 14...or whatever may be available

Do you still have pts? I am looking for AKV check in Oct 15-Oct 21st, will need dining & Magical Express, 2 Adults & 1 under 14...or whatever may be available
The only thing available is a 1-bdrm at SSR...

Hi Dee. By any chance, are you looking to do any points transfers? Looking for around 150 but won't know the exact number until sometime between tomorrow and the weekend. We are looking to use them the first week of December.

Thanks in advance!

We are looking to book a studio 4/25/15-5/2/15 or 5/2-5/9/15 at BCV. Traveling would be 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 3 years). If you still have points when we reach 11 months please let me know. Thanks

I am interested in a 1 BR for 4 nights: Dec 4 - 8, 2014 and a 2 BR for 2 nights: Dec 5 - 7, 2014 at the Beach Club. I think 202 points. Alternately, the 1 BR for 4 nights: Jan 22 - 26, 2015 and the 2 BR for 2 nights: Jan 23 - 25, 2015.

Thanks.
Cheri

The January dates are available for 202 points. PM me if interested.

Hi Dee! I am looking to book either OKW or BVR from October 3 - Oct. 6. There would be two travelers, no children. Could you let me know if you still have points available? Thanks. I can be reached at sharkfeeder1@optonline.net. I appreciate your time!

I'm sorry, there are no studios available in Oct anymore. There's a 1-bdrm in Saratoga Springs...that's about it :(

I'm looking to spend 7 or 8 nights at BVC or BLT (or combo of both) during one of the following times for 2014...

During the last 2 weeks of Sept
Last week(ish) of Oct
During the first 2 weeks of Dec

Traveling with my 2 children ages 11 and 8.

Thank you!

There is a studio in BCV 12/8-15. I don't know how long it'll last :) PM me if interested.

Hello, I am new to this board as of yesterday and desperately searching for a 2BR unit for my family of 5. Do you have availability at the Boardwalk, Beach Club of BLT? I am looking for the week of 10/25 - 11/1/14. I could also use 2 studios if that helps?

I will be traveling with my hubby and 3 kids ages 20, 16 and 15.

Thanks so much!

The January dates are available for 202 points. PM me if interested.

Dee, I don't have enough posts to PM. Would you PM what you need from me and your e-mail address so I can get it back to you. We are very excited!

Thank you!
Cheri Phillips

Interested in BWV Studio
9/7-9/14 (107 points)

Not enough posts to send a PM

We are looking for either a studio (pref) or 1 bedroom at VWL from 11/26 until 12/1.

We are 2 adults and 2 children (4/7).
Thanks

We are looking for either a studio (pref) or 1 bedroom at VWL from 11/26 until 12/1. We are 2 adults and 2 children (4/7). Thanks

I'm sorry, neither is available for these dates. Are there other resorts you're interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter