CLOSED-99 Points for rent-BWV home resort @ $19.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerbellBarb

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
99 pts available-BWV home resort-I can book BWV from now to mid-November 2023 & other resorts from now to mid June 2023-cannot transfer. Minimum of 2 night stay. PM me in DIS conversation sytem with the following information- resorts you want me to check on, dates & size of unit you are interested in. Payment via Venmo @ $19.00 per point. Have a magical day!

Last edited:
I am an owner at BWV with an April use year. But, I'm shy 2 points from a reservation I need for December 2023. Is it possible to buy 2 points from you and have them transferred to my account?

Adam

Looking for Boardwalk standard view studio12/10/2022-12/17/2022, 2 adults for a last second trip. Thanks.

I checked all 12 resorts and there are no rooms at all for your dates. I checked all 4 room types, sorry.

I am an owner at BWV with an April use year. But, I'm shy 2 points from a reservation I need for December 2023. Is it possible to buy 2 points from you and have them transferred to my account?

Adam
Hi Adam,
Sorry I don't transfer points.

305 pts available-BWV home resort-I can book BWV from now to mid-November 2023 & other resorts from now to mid June 2023-cannot transfer-3 night minimun stay. PM me in DIS conversation sytem with the following information- resorts you want me to check on, dates & size of unit you are interested in. Payment via Venmo @ $19.00 per point. Have a magical day!
Push

Good morning, I am looking to book 2 Savanna-view Studios at Animal Kingdom - kidani for May 19-26.

Hello, interested in 2 Studio standard view rooms at BWV for 7/25/22 - 7/28/22. thanks
Hello,
I checked Boardwalk Villas for check-in Tuesday 7/25/23 checkout Friday 7/28/23
3 nights. The only availability at Boardwalk is a garden/pool view for 48 pts per studio. So the cost would be 48×2 rooms=96 pts x $19=$1824.00. Would you like to move forward with the reservation?
Best,
Barbara

Hello,
3 nights. The only availability at Boardwalk is a garden/pool view for 48 pts per studio. So the cost would be 48×2 rooms=96 pts x $19=$1824.00. Would you like to move forward with the reservation?
Best,
Barbara
Hello, interested in 2 Studio standard view rooms at BWV for 7/25/22 - 7/28/22. thanks
Good morning,
Please let me know either way if you want to book this. I am holding the points for you right now.
Thank you
Barbara

Hello,
Best,
Barbara
Hi, may I ask you to check on the availability of the Beach Club for those dates? My DIL would prefer that resort. Thanks
Good morning,
Please let me know either way if you want to book this. I am holding the points for you right now.
Thank you
Barbara
Hi, I'm sorry for the delayed response. Needed to speak with my DIL. Is it possible for you to check the availability at BCV for same dates? That is her preferred resort. Thank you!

I checked the Beach Club and they also have studios for those dates. The points are the same 48pts for the 3 nights. If you want me to book the 2 studios at Beach Club for 7/25/23 to 7/28/23 I need the following:
1. Name, addresses & phone# for each guest.
2. Ages of guests
3. Emails of guests

I checked the Beach Club and they also have studios for those dates. The points are the same 48pts for the 3 nights. If you want me to book the 2 studios at Beach Club for 7/25/23 to 7/28/23 I need the following:
1. Name, addresses & phone# for each guest.
2. Ages of guests
3. Emails of guests
Ok, great! I'll send over the info as soon as I get home. Do you require a down-payment or payment in full? Also, what is your change or cancelation policy? Thanks for your help.

A a
Ok, great! I'll send over the info as soon as I get home. Do you require a down-payment or payment in full? Also, what is your change or cancelation policy? Thanks for your help.
Once I make the reservation's you would Venmo me the full amount. I would then email you the reservation numbers. I do not refund monies, I would work with you to reschedule the trip. Have you been to WDW before? Also, have you ever stayed at a DVC resort?

A a

Once I make the reservation's you would Venmo me the full amount. I would then email you the reservation numbers. I do not refund monies, I would work with you to reschedule the trip. Have you been to WDW before? Also, have you ever stayed at a DVC resort?
Hi looks like we were emailing at same time. It's been many years since we have been to Disney and yes we have stayed at BCV in the past. I want to confirm with my DIL that she is ok with no option to cancel before we cinfirm booking. I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter