closed AKL Points for Rent $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwfanX4

Disney Loving Momma
Edited have 57 points left

I have 457 vacation points available to rent @ $19 per point. My home resort is Animal Kingdom. I can book up to 11 months, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months. Points expire November 2023

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option)
5. Number in party including ages of children

If booking within 90 days, full payment via PayPal (plus any associated fees) is due at booking. For bookings outside 90 days, half payment is due at booking, with the other half due 90 days prior to arrival via PayPal (plus any associated fees).

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! These are December 2022 use year points, correct? If so, I am looking for a transfer for an upcoming extended family trip of around 200 - 250 points if you were willing to do a partial transfer? Also, any flexibility on pricing for a taking a larger point amount? Appreciate it!

Hi! These are December 2022 use year points, correct? If so, I am looking for a transfer for an upcoming extended family trip of around 200 - 250 points if you were willing to do a partial transfer? Also, any flexibility on pricing for a taking a larger point amount? Appreciate it!
I have 217 UY 2021, and 240 UY 2022. Sorry, price is firm.

I have 217 UY 2021, and 240 UY 2022. Sorry, price is firm.
Thanks! And completely understand. If anything changes, I would be interested in a transfer of all 240 UY 2022 points, or if you prefer, all 217 UY 2021 points if they have not yet been banked.

Last edited:
I have 457 vacation points available to rent @ $19 per point. My home resort is Animal Kingdom. I can book up to 11 months, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months. Points expire November 2023

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date

If booking within 90 days, full payment via PayPal (plus any associated fees) is due at booking. For bookings outside 90 days, half payment is due at booking, with the other half due 90 days prior to arrival via PayPal (plus any associated fees).

Thank you!

Looking for points.
Checking in Wednesday, June 8 checking out Friday, June 10
Standard studio
2 people no children
Saratoga Springs or animal Kingdom. We would consider any standard studio.

Looking for points.
Checking in Wednesday, June 8 checking out Friday, June 10
Standard studio
2 people no children
Saratoga Springs or animal Kingdom. We would consider any standard studio.
Hello. I checked every resort, the only thing available is June 8 at Saratoga for 15 points.

1. Check in/out date

Thank you!
Hi, Can you check availability for standard room at Aulani Hawaii for 4 nights? any time between End July-Sept.

Thanks

Hi, Can you check availability for standard room at Aulani Hawaii for 4 nights? any time between End July-Sept.

Thanks
There are no studios available until middle of October for 4 consecutive nights. There is a 1 bedroom ocean view from August 21 - Sept 3 at 58 points per night. 1 bedroom poolside gardens view from August 28 - Sept. 3 at $50 points per night. 1 Bedroom Island Gardens view from August 29 - Sept. 3, at $46 points per night.

Many thanks for the above. What about for 3 consecutive nights? and also do is this price including taxes and resort fees?

There is a studio Islands garden view from August 30 - Sept 1 at 25 points per night. A studio poolside gardens view for the same time at 26 points per night. I can call and verify in the morning, but I do not believe there are any additional fees when staying using a DVC membership.

ok perfect let me work out my itinerary dates and will get back to you. Much appreciated. Would be great if you could verify if the cost is final just for the points per night.

There is a studio Islands garden view from August 30 - Sept 1 at 25 points per night. A studio poolside gardens view for the same time at 26 points per night. I can call and verify in the morning, but I do not believe there are any additional fees when staying using a DVC membership.
Hello. I spoke with DVC, they stated there is a resort tax by the state of Hawaii that must be paid at the time of check in. It varies depending on time of year and room type. For August in a standard view studio it is $12.64 a night, for an ocean view studio it is $16.16 a night. There is not a parking fee when staying through DVC.

Hello. I spoke with DVC, they stated there is a resort tax by the state of Hawaii that must be paid at the time of check in. It varies depending on time of year and room type. For August in a standard view studio it is $12.64 a night, for an ocean view studio it is $16.16 a night. There is not a parking fee when staying through DVC.
Great. How do I PM you? Apologies am a newbie.

Anything available? (i know its late!)

1. 7/2 - 7/7 (or 7/6)
2. No resort preference
3. studio or 1 br
4. no view preference
5. 2 adults, 3 kids (10,8,5 yo)

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter