Not open for further replies.
Anything available? (i know its late!)

1. 7/2 - 7/7 (or 7/6)
2. No resort preference
3. studio or 1 br
4. no view preference
5. 2 adults, 3 kids (10,8,5 yo)

Thanks !
Hello, 1 bedroom Standard View at AKL Kidani Village is available for 142 points from July 2 - checking out the 7th. 1 bedroom standard room at Saratoga is available July 3 - checking out on the 7th for 116 points. Let me know if any of these will work for you. Thanks!

Hello are any of the points still available for Transfer or only rent?

Wonderful, I'm looking for 2022 use year points. 95 points is what I'm looking for. I will PM you.

Great communication and easy to work with. This member is top notch with this!

1. Check in 11/21/22, check out 11/23/22
2. Bay Lake Tower
3. Studio
4. Standard, Lake or Theme Park view (in that order)
5. Party of 2, no children

1. Check in 11/21/22, check out 11/23/22
2. Bay Lake Tower
3. Studio
4. Standard, Lake or Theme Park view (in that order)
5. Party of 2, no children
Hello. There is not any availability at BLT for those dates. Let me know if you would like me to check other resorts or dates.

Thanks

Hello. There is not any availability at BLT for those dates. Let me know if you would like me to check other resorts or dates.

Thanks
No problem.

Poly Studio - Standard or Lake
Beach Club Studio - Standard
Grand Floridian Deluxe Studio - Standard or Lake
Grand Floridian Resort Studio - Standard or Lagoon
Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo - Standard, Savanna, or Kilimanjaro Club Concierge
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani - Standard or Savanna

I hope that's not too many to ask you to check.

No problem.

Poly Studio - Standard or Lake
Beach Club Studio - Standard
Grand Floridian Deluxe Studio - Standard or Lake
Grand Floridian Resort Studio - Standard or Lagoon
Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo - Standard, Savanna, or Kilimanjaro Club Concierge
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani - Standard or Savanna

I hope that's not too many to ask you to check.
The only availability for any resort for those dates is AKL Jambo house standard view studio 28 points.

Any chance there is a value studio AKL for April 28 to May 1 2023? 2 adults 2 children?

Any chance there is a value studio AKL for April 28 to May 1 2023? 2 adults 2 children?
There is standard view for 52 points and savanna view for 63 points. Value is only available for April 28th for 14 points.

There is standard view for 52 points and savanna view for 63 points. Value is only available for April 28th for 14 points.
Oh shoot. Those values go quick! I was just trying to add on to extend another reservation. That makes for too much packing and unpacking. Thanks for checking though! I appreciate it!

Edited have 57 points left

I have 457 vacation points available to rent @ $19 per point. My home resort is Animal Kingdom. I can book up to 11 months, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months. Points expire November 2023

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. 8/12/2022-8/14/2022
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred AKL Jambi or Kidani
3. Room type studio value
4. View value standard
5. 2 adults, 1 toddler age 2

Hello. I'm sorry, there is not any availability at AKL for those dates. Please let me know if you'd like me to check other resorts.

Edited have 57 points left

I have 457 vacation points available to rent @ $19 per point. My home resort is Animal Kingdom. I can book up to 11 months, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months. Points expire November 2023

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option)
5. Number in party including ages of children

If booking within 90 days, full payment via PayPal (plus any associated fees) is due at booking. For bookings outside 90 days, half payment is due at booking, with the other half due 90 days prior to arrival via PayPal (plus any associated fees).

Thank you!
I am interested in 2 bedroom value 4/26/23 to 4/29/23 at AKL for 2 beroom Value 4 adults

Hello. The value 2 bedroom is only available for 4/28 for 36 points. There is availability for a standard (128 points) & savanna (165 points) view for those dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter