*CLOSED* AKV Points for Rent, $17pp ALL 250 POINTS GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for one night to add to a stay May 14 checking out on the 15th. I am wanting a studio for 2 adults.
The rules state that you need to ask for a specific resort in the thread. There are a couple of resorts available. Send me a PM

Last edited:
Looking for 6 nights 8-13 thru 8-20, AKL or BWV 1 BR :)
1 bed villa is available at both of those hotels. Standard and Savanna view at AKL and Boardwalk and Garden view at BWV
The dates you’ve given cover 7 nights, not 6.
The point cost for 7 nights is
Standard AKV - 195
Savanna AKV - 242
Boardwalk BWV - 253
Garden/pool BWV - 253

27-39 fewer points for 6 nights, dependant on resort and date

Oops I clearly can't math today lol My dates are for 6 nights, either checking in on 8-13 or 8-20. There will be 3 adults & 1 child age 5. Looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom depending on resort.

I have 250 banked AKV points that need to be used by 31st August 2023. Can be used to book at any resort.

PM me or or reply to this thread with your required dates, room type (studio/1bed/2bed) and resort.
I'd love a studio in February 18-19 anywhere near boardwalk.

Oops I clearly can't math today lol My dates are for 6 nights, either checking in on 8-13 or 8-20. There will be 3 adults & 1 child age 5. Looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom depending on resort.
Every resort has either a studio or 1 bed available for those dates. Point cost ranges from 71 - 302

I have 250 banked AKV points that need to be used by 31st August 2023. Can be used to book at any resort.

PM me or or reply to this thread with your required dates, room type (studio/1bed/2bed) and resort.
Looking for a SV studio at AKV for May 5-6.

Looking for something July 2-4 for 2 adults and 3 kids. Animal Kingdom or something on boardwalk. Thx!

Looking for something July 2-4 for 2 adults and 3 kids. Animal Kingdom or something on boardwalk. Thx!
There’s a 1 bed villa, standard (54 points) or savanna (68 points) view, available at AKV.
Unfortunately nothing available for 5 at Boardwalk area resorts.

Looking for a long shot/last minute studio for 2/19-2/21 for 2 adults at BLT. Would also be open to BCV, BWV, or Poly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter