CLOSED:AKV pts for rent. June 2018 use year. $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Do you still have DVC points on offer? Going out on a bit of a limb here but any availability for a savanna view studio at either of the Animal Kingdom Lodge locations for 10/09 and/or 11/09? Or a studio at Bay Lake Tower for the same dates? Would also be glad to hear about other options you think might be interesting for those dates

Looking for Room from 6/23 to 6/28 for Disney Wrestling National Duals. Please let me know ASAP!
for dates requested only place I show available is Saratoga springs. studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedrooms are available. no other resort has any of those type of rooms available. let me know if interested.

Hey! Do you still have DVC points on offer? Going out on a bit of a limb here but any availability for a savanna view studio at either of the Animal Kingdom Lodge locations for 10/09 and/or 11/09? Or a studio at Bay Lake Tower for the same dates? Would also be glad to hear about other options you think might be interesting for those dates

what are your exact dates of travel? need date of arrival and departure to check availability.

sorry I have not got back to you about your request I finally have had a chance to check on your request. It does show that a studio savannah view is available in the jambo house arriving on 1/28/2019 and departing on 2/3/2019. It is 94 points for your requested dates. also just want to make sure that you know max occupancy is 4 people in a studio at jambo and kidani. if interested in setting up this transaction please let me know
How many points would a studio at Kidani be for 01/28/2019-02/03/2019 ?

sorry I have not got back to you about your request but finally had a chance to look it up. AKV savannah view studio at Kidani is available from 3/11 to 3/15. For this vacation it would take 76 points for this vacation. also just want to make sure you know that a studio has max occupancy of 4 people. if interested in working futher on this vacation transaction please let me know.

Hi, I am interested but having a hard time figuring out how to PM. I am new to this site...sorry! I don't see the "start conversation" on your profile. Are you able to PM me?

Hi, I am interested but having a hard time figuring out how to PM. I am new to this site...sorry! I don't see the "start conversation" on your profile. Are you able to PM me?
if you click on fijidoc under my name avatar on the profile it should say start a conversation. I think you have to have a minimum of 10 posts though to use PM

if you click on fijidoc under my name avatar on the profile it should say start a conversation. I think you have to have a minimum of 10 posts though to use PM
I tried posting to the "test" thread but that didn't seem to work. I will keep trying. Thanks for your patience!

I tried posting to the "test" thread but that didn't seem to work. I will keep trying. Thanks for your patience!
I tried to send you a private message but won't let me because you do not have enough posts yet. so need to go and make some random posts and then when you have enough can clik on my avatoar to start a conversation once you have enough

We’ll take it! Let me know The best way to contact you!
well we can't post email or phone numbers unless it is through a private conversation. However, in order to do that you must have a minimum number of posts. so you will need to go and make some posts on other threads. once you have posted 10 times I think then you can contact me by clicking on fijidoc under my avatar and you will see start conversation. when you do that we are talking privately and can exchange email and information. I also can't do it to you until you have the minimum number of posts. Look forward to getting our transaction done.

I tried to send you a private message but won't let me because you do not have enough posts yet. so need to go and make some random posts and then when you have enough can clik on my avatoar to start a conversation once you have enough
I read on the tech support thread it could take up to an hour for all 10 posts to be recognized. I will keep checking back...

well we can't post email or phone numbers unless it is through a private conversation. However, in order to do that you must have a minimum number of posts. so you will need to go and make some posts on other threads. once you have posted 10 times I think then you can contact me by clicking on fijidoc under my avatar and you will see start conversation. when you do that we are talking privately and can exchange email and information. I also can't do it to you until you have the minimum number of posts. Look forward to getting our transaction done.
Thanks. I believe I posted ten times, but I'm still waiting to be able to private message. I will message you as soon as I am able!!

Conversation sent...thank you!

Hi there I am looking to book from 3/4/2019 to 3/10/2019. Would like AKL studio savanna view. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

Hello! I am looking for 9/5 - 9/10 for a studio. I am willing to possibly split stay 2/3. Thank you!

Good morning - is there any availability at Jambo House for a value studio 3/29-4/5/19?

Thanks for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter