CLOSED** ALL POINTS HAVE BEEN RENTED Points for Rent 61 BoardWalk pts, $12/pt - must be used by Jan. 31, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy D.

DIS Veteran
Can be used at any DVC Resort prior to Jan. 31, 2021, based on availability.
If interested, please list Dates, Room Size, and Resort in order of preference.
It is possible I could borrow additional points if needed to complete a reservation for more points.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm looking for 1/16 and 1/17 MK or Epcot resort (studio). I'm an owner out of points. Availability goes in and out but I've seen things open with no points to use to grab them. Its not 100 points, but I am ready to pay.

I’m interested in a 2 bedroom at Baylake or Saratoga preferred starting Jan 16 and checking out the 20th or 21st. if you can help me, that would be great!

Hi :) I’m interested in just a one night stay on January 23rd at the Polynesian. We’ve got 6 nights at old key west beforehand.

I'm interested in Polynesian lake view 1/29-1/31. Any availability for that or anything at AKV? Thanks.

I'm interested in Polynesian lake view 1/29-1/31. Any availability for that or anything at AKV? Thanks.
Polynesian lake view studio 1/29-1/31 is available for those two nights for 48 points. I am however working with someone else who may use all my points, can let you know by tomorrow if I still have some. Thanks

Hi :) I’m interested in just a one night stay on January 23rd at the Polynesian. We’ve got 6 nights at old key west beforehand.
It is available for 20 points. I am however working with someone else who may use all my points, can let you know by tomorrow if I still have some. Thanks

I’m interested in a 2 bedroom at Baylake or Saratoga preferred starting Jan 16 and checking out the 20th or 21st. if you can help me, that would be great!
SSR is, but BLT is not for checking in on the 16th. I may not have enough points left but can let you know tomorrow if I do. Thanks.

Are these still available? Interested in 14 if so, and just checked that availability is still there!

Last edited:
It is available for 20 points. I am however working with someone else who may use all my points, can let you know by tomorrow if I still have some. Thanks

This is available and I have enough points, are you ready to book? Needs names, ages of any kids, address, email & ph# thank you!

I am interested and ready to book asap if you have the points remaining for a 4-night stay Jan. 28-31. I'm not picky on resort, but would prefer to maximize the usage so the most economical availability for those nights for 2 adults only would be great. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter