CLOSED/ALL POINTS RENTED 69 points to be used by March 31....$12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still debating here- trying to think through split stay logistics with two kids- sorry! Any chance another night opened at Poly or a 3rd at WL for the 18th? Thanks!

Poly has the 19-21 in a studio right now....but the only thing on the 18th is a 1BR at OKW or SSR. If it helps...Disney will move your luggage for you for free!

Poly has the 19-21 in a studio right now....but the only thing on the 18th is a 1BR at OKW or SSR. If it helps...Disney will move your luggage for you for free!

That's great - I will take the two Poly nights if available! Just let me know next steps. THANKS!

March 11 2017, one night at Bay Lake Tower theme park view any size room? What about Poly for the same night?

March 11 2017, one night at Bay Lake Tower theme park view any size room? What about Poly for the same night?
The 11th and 17th...only thing available for BLT or Poly are Grand Villas/Bungalow.... almost 200 points which is more than I have. Sorry.

Are your point still available? I'm looking for 2 nights in March at the Poly, preferably a weekend or close to a weekend.

Looking for a studio for 2 nights between March 19th and March 24th. Prefer AK, BLT but would be interested in any studio.

Thanks for checking. If you see a studio pop up for the 27th & 28th anywhere We would take it. Thanks again

Still looking for 2 consecutive nights March 15-18th. Let me know if anything opens up. Studio or 1 bedroom, any resort.

Hey there, I'm looking for any 4 night stay during the dates of March 18th to 25th at any available resort. Would be willing to do a split stay if necessary and will be paying in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter