• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

closed all points rented : 7 POINTS left $12/PT SSR RESORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcpmc

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
250 POINTS BANKED FROM 2020 (CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT BEFORE 31/03/2022)
Payment can be made with PayPal.(FRIENDS AND FAMILY)

Note:
Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You’ll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information on how to do that in a test forum.

CONTRACT USED
Please supply the name, address, email address, and Telephone number of the lead person
The names of all additional people
The names and ages of children
Check-in/check out dates
Resort choice
Room size

Last edited:

Hi looking for any resort December 25th-30th 2021! Unfortunately, it will not allow me to PM you, is there a way for you to PM me?

Last edited:

Anything studios or one bedrooms available anywhere for any of the time from February 25th-28th?

Hi, any chance of a SSR studio from 23 to 25 january ? I will send PM as soon i reach the 10th post on the test forum. Good Morning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter