CLOSED - All points rented. Everyone have a great trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Experienced renter - I have rented some of our points for about 3 years now. I love Disney and love helping others experience it.

Home resort is BRV (formerly VWL). 150+ still available. Reservations can be made at BRV 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out. $15/point.

Email at ajgranito31@gmail.com with the following info so I can check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

I do my best to follow this thread but I'll get back to you much faster if you email me.

Once availability is confirmed, I will ask for a little more detailed information about your party. A rental agreement will also be provided. Then, I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within three business days. I prefer Paypal for both my security and the security of the renter (I'll pay the transaction fee).

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed. Dining plan can also be added but renter must reimburse in advance prior to booking.

(Points totals by resort updated as of 01/12/2018)

Last edited:
Looking to stay at Grand Californian checking in 7/11 and checking out 7/13. 2 adults and 2 teens. I believe I need 52 points for Studio. Please let me know price and availability. Thanks, -Lisa

Looking to stay at Grand Californian checking in 7/11 and checking out 7/13. 2 adults and 2 teens. I believe I need 52 points for Studio. Please let me know price and availability. Thanks, -Lisa
No studios available. Only a 2BR and even that only has the 12th available, nothing on the 11th. Good luck - VGC is tough at 7 months.

Hi,

We are looking for party of 3 June 2-8 studio. Preference is
Copper Creek
Boulder Ridge
BLT
Boardwalk
Beach Club

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi,

We are looking for party of 3 June 2-8 studio. Preference is
Copper Creek
Boulder Ridge
BLT
Boardwalk
Beach Club

Thanks in advance!!!
Sorry, looking pretty tight in that timeframe. Only place with full availability for a studio is SSR. Let me know if you are interested there.

I am emailing you as well. Interested in renting your sSr points, 118 points for poly studio April 6-10. It is currently available, just looking for available points. I have rented several times before, very familiar with the process.
Thanks!

Experienced renter - I have rented some of our points for about 3 years now. I love Disney and love helping others experience it.

My home resorts are BLT (150+ points) SSR (300+ points) and BRV (350+ points). BLT and BRV rent for $15/point and SSR rent at $14/point. Reservations can be made at BLT, SSR, or BRV 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out.

Email at ajgranito31@gmail.com with the following info so I can check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

I do my best to follow this thread but I'll get back to you much faster if you email me.

Once availability is confirmed, I will ask for a little more detailed information about your party. A rental agreement will also be provided. Then, I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within three business days. I prefer Paypal for both my security and the security of the renter (I'll pay the transaction fee).

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed. Dining plan can also be added but renter must reimburse in advance prior to booking.

(Points totals by resort updated as of 01/01/2018)
Hello,
I've sent you an email regarding BLT next January.
Thanks.
Tom

Hi, Looking for availability for BLT Studio (Lake View >Standard>Theme Park) on 11/11/2018 through 11/16/2018.

Thank you!

I think I've responded to everyone as of right now but please email me if you are waiting to hear back.

AJ

I believe I’ve responded to all requests. Send me an email if you are waiting on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter