**CLOSED - All points rented**Up to 1046 Points $12.50 PP AKV, SSR, OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are looking at AKV in value studio from 23rd April for 2 weeks. Is this available and would u have enough points left for this?
Thanks,
Gayle

Hi - Unfortunately there's not availability at AKV in the value view. There's availability at AKV Jambo standard view 4/23 - 5/2 or at Kidani in a standard or savannah view 4/23 - 5/2. On 5/2, the only place that has availability for the rest of your stay in a studio is SSR. Let me know if you'd be interested in a doing a split stay with either of those options. Thanks!

We're looking to score a studio between 2/8 and 2/13 at any resort, but preferably AKV. Can you check availability for us? We're looking to book right away!

We are wanting to get a reservation for May 6th and 7th at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Savannah View studio Kidani. Could you please let us know how we can get that and payment arrangements. If you still have points available. Thanks.

Hi there
Im looking to rent points for a studio between Thursday, March 26th and April 3rd or 4th. My top resort choices would be Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West. I realize at this late date, and over a very popular time, rooms are going to be limited if available at all. I would be interested is as many days together either at the beginning or the end of the trip that would be available as an alternative to the whole stay. I don’t mind moving once, I just don’t want to do it twice. Please let me know if you have the points to rent, and if there is anything available! Thank you!
Aime

Can you check availability at AKV in a value or standard studio (Value preferred) from 10/31 - 11/4? 1 adult, 1 child, thanks!

Hi there
Im looking to rent points for a studio between Thursday, March 26th and April 3rd or 4th. My top resort choices would be Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West. I realize at this late date, and over a very popular time, rooms are going to be limited if available at all. I would be interested is as many days together either at the beginning or the end of the trip that would be available as an alternative to the whole stay. I don’t mind moving once, I just don’t want to do it twice. Please let me know if you have the points to rent, and if there is anything available! Thank you!
Aime

Hi! There aren't any 2 nights together at BC, BW, or WL. Saratoga is available for the length of your stay. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for AKV club level october 3-9 or 3-10. Two adults in a studio. Thanks or savannah view

Hi! Looking for AKV club level october 3-9 or 3-10. Two adults in a studio. Thanks or savannah view

Hi!

Club level isn't available. There is a savanna view available for your dates - (98 points for 10/3 - 10/9; 116 points for 10/3 - 10/10). I only have 101 AKV points left, so I would only be able to book from 10/3 - 10/9. If you'd like to move forward, feel free to email me directly at fratth@gamil.com.

Thanks!

Looking for 154 points for BLT/Contemporary on Nov. 21 -30. Do you have any points available? We would also do the dining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter