• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - ALL POINTS RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a single night 1/19. 2 adults 1 infant (we are staying at another resort the next night, but got off work early) open to whatever, wouldn't mind checking out one of the nicer hotels.

Bump!!! NO availability President's weekend in any accommodation! Still 1 bedrooms in February at OKW, SSR -perfect if you want to add a night to an existing reservation

Would those be bookable for the night of the 28th? If so, and there's anything available on that night that isn't Saratoga or Old Key West, please let me know.

Still searching for a studio for 2 nights, checking in on 2/3 and out on 2/5 for 2 adults, 1 child (15). I know it's a long shot!

42 points that will expire 2/28/2018 - $12.00 point FIRM - cannot be transferred

I can add 10 points to complete a reservation. The best availability is in February in 1 or 2 bedrooms (NOT President's weekend). Ideal for adding a night to an existing reservation!
I'm looking for something Jan 31 to Feb 3rd.

42 points that will expire 2/28/2018 - $12.00 point FIRM - cannot be transferred

I can add 10 points to complete a reservation. The best availability is in February in 1 or 2 bedrooms (NOT President's weekend). Ideal for adding a night to an existing reservation!
Hello,
Do you have anything available Feb 2 for either a 2 bedroom or a studio?

Could you book Aulani, Deluxe Studio - Ocean View, checking in: FEB 11, 2018, checking out: FEB 13, 2018
50 Points
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi,
Is there any availability for 2 adults 1-2 nights at the Grand Californian anytime between Feb. 13-17?? Thank you

Hi, I want to book Aulani,

Deluxe Studio - Standard View
Date checking in: FEB 15, 2018
Date checking out: FEB 17, 2018
34 Points

Please email me
arisol731257@gmail.com

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter