• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed-all points rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellvswdw1

DIS Veteran
I have 27 BLT that need to be used by 8/31/19. These points are not transferable. I use paypal and if friends and family is not used, I will need an additional 3% to cover fees. I have rented several times before. Please PM if you would like, and all transactions are final. Thank you!

Melissa

Last edited:
Hello,

Any studio available for one night 12/24-12/25? Any property would be fine.

2 adults

Thank you!

There are several studios as well as 1 bedrooms. You only need 4 more posts to get to your ten need to PM. If you follow this link to the tech board you can get the rest of your posts needed so I can PM you all the different resorts and points. Thanks, I look forward to making your Christmas eve magical! https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Melissa

Hello, I PM'd you as we are interested in a transfer of 35 pts.

Hi Melissa-- I'm looking to add an additional night to our marathon weekend, if something is available for Th 2/21 .. Probably a long shot, but worth asking!

Hello! It looks like there is just a 1 bedroom lake view available at BLT for 41 points. Wish I had the available points! Thanks for inquiring!

Do you need to add on an extra night for your upcoming trip? Let me know, I am happy to help!! :-)

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!

Hi! It looks like the only thing available is at SSR for a preferred studio at 34 points, I truly only have 27. Let me know if there is anything else I can do!
Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter