• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED:BCV points for rent/transfer 11.50 point

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwate

Mouseketeer
I have 0 points I am wanting to rent or do a transfer on.

0 BCV points for UY Oct 2013-2014. The price for these points is $11.50/pt .

Please tell me if you will accept alternative room sizes/views and also list alternative resort choices you find acceptable should your first choice not be available. This will speed up the process and allow you to get a booking faster.

I accept personal check and paypal (add 3% to cover paypal fees). Payment is due when confirmed reservation is made.

The best way to reach me is daviduwate @ gmail dot com
thanks and happy vacations to all!

I had one reservation finalized today and another reservation that is pending that is looking like it will close out all my bwv points.

That said, I still have plenty available for enjoying the food and wine festival this fall at beach club or xmas holiday at wilderness lodge villas.

Looking for BCV dates 11/7-11/11/2013 for 5 adults in 2 studios. Any availability? Thanks for checking.

Interested in the VLW points. Are you interested in transferring points? Can I use about 170 before Aug, and then use the other 170 after August?
Thanks!

Hi, are your points still valid in December 2013 or will they have expired? We need 269 for VWL. Thanks :)

ive updated my post to reflect changes I have made to my points. I have gone ahead and freed up some BCV/VWL points for 2012 and discounted these points some to get them rented. thanks again for all the inquiries.

thanks for all the inquiries...points have been updated. Still have quite a few points to book for VWL and BCV.

We need 104 pts for a BLT studio on Sept 8-14th. We would also consider The BCV. Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601 or ( Cherie @ infinitumart . Com ) Thanks so much!

I am looking for 86 points for Animal Kingdom Villas - Value Studio May 12-20 2013. Could you do $10.00 a point? Please let me know. Thank you!

Jerry

I can do $11 a point.

I am looking for 86 points for Animal Kingdom Villas - Value Studio May 12-20 2013. 2 Adults 2 Children 5 and 3. Please let me know. Thank you!

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter