CLOSED:BCV points for rent/transfer 11.50 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to rent points in October 2013. My dates are still flexible based on availibility. Would you be able to do $11 a point? My preference would be AKV but I would go to any rather child oriented resort. My son will be 4 years old at time of travel. I am very new to this if you would like to contact me, I can be reach at poohbear0_ @ hotmail dot com. Thank you!

looks like im nearing the end of the road. thx for all the inquiries...just a bit more left

ive updated my post to reflect changes I have made to my points. I have gone ahead and freed up some BCV/VWL points for 2012 and discounted these points some to get them rented. thanks again for all the inquiries.

I own at OKW but I need points for a short November trip could the 2012 points be used? How many do you have and how much per point? You can send me a pm if you like. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter