Closed - Beach Club points for rent. $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLitfin

love Disney
I only have 99 points in my September, 2019 UY remaining.

Hi, I'm an owner at the Disney Beach Club Villas and have 144 points in the September, 2018 UY and 154 points in the September, 2019 UY which are up for rent. I'm asking $16.50 a point.

If you would like to vacation at the Beach Club Villas, I can reserve your reservation up to 11 months from your desired dates. I can also reserve a reservation 7 months from your desired dates if you're looking for one of the other DVC resorts.

Either respond to this thread or send me a PM with dates and the size villa you're looking for and I'll be glad to check for any available villas.

Last edited:
Hi Jean! I'm looking for either a studio or one bedroom at CCV from October 19-26, 2018.

Hi Jean! I'm looking for either a studio or one bedroom at CCV from October 19-26, 2018.

I'm sorry but there's nothing available for those dates.
The only thing I see is SSR. 1 bedroom standard for 192 pts and 1 bedroom preferred for 222 pts.

Last edited:

Hi, I'm an owner at the Disney Beach Club Villas and have 144 points in the September, 2018 UY and 154 points in the September, 2019 UY which are up for rent. I'm asking $16.50 a point.

If you would like to vacation at the Beach Club Villas, I can reserve your reservation up to 11 months from your desired dates. I can also reserve a reservation 7 months from your desired dates if you're looking for one of the other DVC resorts.

Either respond to this thread or send me a PM with dates and the size villa you're looking for and I'll be glad to check for any available villas.

Hi Jean,

I know this is a huge long shot, but I would love to stay at the BCV or BWV in a Studio anytime between Nov. 28 and Dec. 13 2018, and would be willing to rent up to 107 or 139 points for a 7-9 night stay If you want to check into that possibility, let me know. A standard view at BWV would be fine also.

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Jean,

I know this is a huge long shot, but I would love to stay at the BCV or BWV in a Studio anytime between Nov. 28 and Dec. 13 2018, and would be willing to rent up to 107 or 139 points for a 7-9 night stay If you want to check into that possibility, let me know. A standard view at BWV would be fine also.

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry, the only thing I see available within your dates is Saratoga Springs in a 1 bedroom. Sorry I couldn't help you with either Beach Club or Boardwalk.

Hi Terry, the only thing I see available within your dates is Saratoga Springs in a 1 bedroom. Sorry I couldn't help you with either Beach Club or Boardwalk.
Thanks for checking. My wife and I are considering a visit instead in the mid-Jan to mid-Feb timeframe when crowds are lower. If we decide to do that, I'll see if you still have points available for rent at that time. Terry

Thanks for checking. My wife and I are considering a visit instead in the mid-Jan to mid-Feb timeframe when crowds are lower. If we decide to do that, I'll see if you still have points available for rent at that time. Terry

No problem, just let me know and hopefully I can help you out with your reservation.

Good afternoon.

I only have 99 points remaining in my September, 2019 UY. These points can be used starting September, 2018.

Last edited:
Good afternoon.

I only have 99 points remaining in my September, 2019 UY. I will consider borrowing for a reservation that falls in my 2018 UY which is between September, 2018 - August, 2019.

Thanks Jean. I presented it to boss a little while ago and told him he couldn't sit on it that points could be rented. Still no answer! I'll be back in touch via PM if he gives me a decision :confused3

I am interested in staying at Beach Club or Boardwalk for one night on Nov. 14th. Any chance you have anything for that one night?

I am interested in staying at Beach Club or Boardwalk for one night on Nov. 14th. Any chance you have anything for that one night?

I'm sorry but there's nothing available for that night.

There's studios and 1 bedrooms at SSR, 1 bedrooms at Disney Grand Floridian and 1 bedrooms at Old Key West.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter