CLOSED: Beach Club Villas Points for Rent : 230 @ $19/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostondvcguy

Mouseketeer
I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

Hello,
I am seeking a 1 bedroom villa with garden view at the Beach club or Yacht Club Oct 29 check in Nov 3 Check out.

Yes, I am looking for how to PM you here. If you can tell me how to PM here I will.

OK So It looks like I have to have 10 posts before I can PM or have a conversation and there is a time limit between the number of times you are allowed to reply. Once I get past 10, I will PM you unless you can think of a faster way?
Thanks, Steve

An admin sent my the link to how to get access to PM. I will have access tomorrow by 1pm. I will PM you with information then.

Last edited:
Or sooner.
If you can confirm that those dates are available, let me know any other info you will need so I may have it ready. Thanks.
It was available when I checked earlier.

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

An admin sent my the link to how to get access to PM. I will have access tomorrow by 1pm. I will PM you with information then.

You may have to post in multiple sections of the disboards, check the rules page. I'm available when you are ready.

We are looking for a studio rental for 4 adults 11/12-11/16 2020. We prefer Boardwalk (standard view) or Animal Kingdom (Savanna view) but are open to other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter