• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Boardwalk Villas - $16pp - Sept - Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnNJ

Mouseketeer
I have Boardwalk Villa points available for rent or transfer (Sept). Points may be used for any DVC resort. Discounts may be available so let's talk.

I am an experienced owner and I sometimes make my points available. I have helped many families have the vacation of their dreams and saved them some money.

Please contact me directly via email - johncnj@gmail.com

Provide dates, resort and room choice, total number of people (ages of children), full name of primary contact and I will check for availability. Please let me know if the dates are firm or provide alternate dates.

Contract provided, full payment via certified check, money order or PayPal (3% fee) due when the reservation is complete, non-refundable but changes may be made as per DVC restrictions.

*** Because I have to move points around (bank/borrow) I will require a 50% non-refundable deposit up front and the remaining balance when the reservation is made.

Feel secure - Once a reservation is made to your satisfaction and payment is received, it will not be modified without your written permission.

Are these points available only to use in Sept? We are looking to rent points in February at the Boardwalk.

Hi John,

I know you cannot book till 11 months out, but I am looking for Jan 9-16, 2019. If still available on Feb 9, could you check for me. Studio BWV is my first choice. No preference, standard would be a OK.

Many thanks,
Cindy

Hello, looking to book Boardwalk, standard villa, from 12/27/18 to 1/1/19. I know it’s not within the 11 months but if it’s available at that time we would like to book. My email is stebbs95@yahoo.com. Also, interested in transferring points. How many Boardwalk points do you have to transfer??
Thank you

Last edited:
I’m interested in a std studio at BWV in Oct. or Sep. Dates are either 10/26-10-31 or 9/14-19. Any availability? Thx! There would be two 15yo and 1 adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter