CLOSED: BWV/OKW points for rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to reserve at Beach club, BR, or CC villas? Would be the same dates June 14-22.

I can book at any resort as that is within the 7 month window.

Studios are available for that time at OKW, SSR, POLY, AKV and BLT. The other resorts only have part of the nights available. So if you want BCV, BRV or CCR it would have to be a split stay.

Are you able to reserve at Beach club, BR, or CC villas? Would be the same dates June 14-22.
What nights are available for the beach club?
14,15 and 21
Sorry to ask so many questions, but I am really interested in trying to find dates and a place that will work for us. Is there any consecutive days available at BWV, any view, for June 14-23. I would send a PM but I am also trying to figure out how this all works.

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I am really interested in trying to find dates and a place that will work for us. Is there any consecutive days available at BWV, any view, for June 14-23. I would send a PM but I am also trying to figure out how this all works.

Will send you a PM

There are no studios, 1 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms available for those nights.

SSR 1 bed is available 19-22 108 points

For the 22-23 though the only thing available is a 2 bedroom

Thank you for finding something. I will keep it in mind. Could you look for the 24-28th of Febuaury as well. same deal. studio preferred. split stay acceptable. thanks again.

Thank you for finding something. I will keep it in mind. Could you look for the 24-28th of Febuaury as well. same deal. studio preferred. split stay acceptable. thanks again.

What is available is:
SSR 1 bed standard 124 points
SSR 1 bed preferred 144 points
AKV 1 bed savanna 152 points
BRV 1 bed 148 points
BWV 1 bed garden 148 points

For studios:
SSR standard 25-28 is the only studio for those nights and there are no studios for the 24th.

We can't exchange emails in the forums, only in PM. You need to have 10 posts (other than in the rental section) before you can make or receive PMs.

Last edited:

What is available is:
SSR 1 bed standard 124 points
SSR 1 bed preferred 144 points
AKV 1 bed savanna 152 points
BRV 1 bed 148 points
BWV 1 bed garden 148 points

For studios:
SSR standard 25-28 is the only studio for those nights and there are no studios for the 24th.

We can't exchange emails in the forums, only in PM. You need to have 10 posts (other than in the rental section) before you can make or receive PMs.

Ok I will work on getting 10 posts?? that's a lot for a newbie :)
if this goes thru my email is my last name with s143 added at the end of my last name. the domain it is at is the ever popular gmail system. hopefully that does not get blanked out. Thanks for your coming email :)

Ok I will work on getting 10 posts?? that's a lot for a newbie :)
if this goes thru my email is my last name with s143 added at the end of my last name. the domain it is at is the ever popular gmail system. hopefully that does not get blanked out. Thanks for your coming email :)

They can be anything like in the rofr thread just congratulating people.

NEWBIE!!! Not sure how this all works. We are interested in going Feb. 6th - 11th. We will need two beds so possibly needing a 2 bedroom. We don't want to make any adult sleep on a sofa. So whatever we need so we have two beds.
We would like to stay at any of these resorts. I am just not sure on pricing as far as points go. Resorts we are interested in are: Beach Club, Grand, Poly, Wilderness, Bay Lake, Boardwalk. Please help me with this. I have no ides how this whole thing works.
THANKS

NEWBIE!!! Not sure how this all works. We are interested in going Feb. 6th - 11th. We will need two beds so possibly needing a 2 bedroom. We don't want to make any adult sleep on a sofa. So whatever we need so we have two beds.
We would like to stay at any of these resorts. I am just not sure on pricing as far as points go. Resorts we are interested in are: Beach Club, Grand, Poly, Wilderness, Bay Lake, Boardwalk. Please help me with this. I have no ides how this whole thing works.
THANKS

Have sent you a PM.

BWV points are all gone.

I have 205 OKW APR 2019 UY points for rent/transfer for $15.50/point. If necessary I can borrow points if someone requires more points.

Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. Minimum reservation is for 100 points.

I am an experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

I’m looking for 1 night. 12/31/2018 studio Boardwalk or Beach Club.
TIA

I’m looking for 1 night. 12/31/2018 studio Boardwalk or Beach Club.
TIA

There are no studios, 1 bedrooms, or 2 bedrooms available for that night at any DVC resort.

When looking to rent a DVC rooms the further in advance you look the better. Booking can start at 11 months out, another key window is 7 months out. At 2-3 months out there isn't a lot to pick from for studios.

For new years eve at BWV or BCV I doubt they even had rooms available 7 months in advance.

Hi. I am looking for a BWV for oct 14-16. Either a two bedroom or two studios if you still have points available

Hello! Are there any studios available anywhere for 12/13/18 - 12/18/18?

New to everything DVC and the lingo so here’s my attempt. Non-DVC member looking for availability for Dec 9th through Dec 14th, 2018. We will be a family of three adults and two children. Really only need two beds, if allowed. So, a one bedroom or two bedroom. Thanks in advance!

New to everything DVC and the lingo so here’s my attempt. Non-DVC member looking for availability for Dec 9th through Dec 14th, 2018. We will be a family of three adults and two children. Really only need two beds, if allowed. So, a one bedroom or two bedroom. Thanks in advance!
Sorry but there is nothing available for those dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter