• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: BWV points for rent at $10-11pp -- 342 points available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total points needed: 200
Dates: May 19-May 26
Resort ChoiceL Animal Kingdom - Jambo
Room Type (Studio, 1BR, 2BR, GV and View information): 1 bedroom standard view

Hi.

I was looking to rent either 224 or 248 points for a 1 Bedroom Unit at
BLT (standard view or lake view) arriving
Feb 25, 2012 and departing March 2, 2012. Are your points still available?

Thank you.
Michael

296-350+

Dates 02/26/2012-03/03/2012 (7 night)
Resort Choice 1st BCV, 2nd BWV, 3rd VWL
Room Type 2 BR (would consider 2 reservations of studio and 1 br at BCorBWV)

Can pay only $9.00 PER POINT. If interested send me a pm and I'll give you my contact info. Ready to book today!!!

Hi Michelle,

We are looking for a one night Deluxe Studio stay at the Boardwalk Villas on Wednesday May 2nd. It's only 14 points, is that an option? My immediate family is arriving a day ahead of the rest of our group and just need the one night.

Thanks,
Kayla

Sorry that's below our minimum, but thanks for asking and best wishes Kayla!

Michelle

Kathleen,
I can get your dates and I sent you a PM -- the reservation is below our 100 pt. minimum for rentals but we can rent to you nonetheless if payment is made upfront. Thanks!

Michelle

Just wanted to say THANKS to Kathleen for a great transaction and I wish you the best in planning your vacation!! Glad we could find you the Standard view as those are a great deal :-)

Michelle

296-350+

Dates 02/26/2012-03/03/2012 (7 night)
Resort Choice 1st BCV, 2nd BWV, 3rd VWL
Room Type 2 BR (would consider 2 reservations of studio and 1 br at BCorBWV)

Can pay only $9.00 PER POINT. If interested send me a pm and I'll give you my contact info. Ready to book today!!!

No thanks Mandi, but good luck!

Michelle

Wow, there has been a flurry of activity on this thread and I wanted to thank everyone who's sent me their vacation requests. I have been able to help Andrew, Kathleen, Amy and Chris above and have rented out way more points than we had to rent (about 600!) so have now borrowed from next year to accomodate some requests.

At this point, I also have three more people interested who I have been working with. If we have any points left following those bookings, I can inquire about the remaining requests on this thread as well.

Just wanted to give everyone an update! Thanks so much for your interest!!

Thanks,
Michelle

Hi, I know you've had a lot of requests but thought if you had an odd number, or small number left over, I would try?

11/17/12 - 11/19/12 BWV
We would take any of the following:
studio standard - 24 points
studio preferred - 31 points
1 bdrm standard - 50 points

Thanks!

My family and I are planning to head to WDW 3/17/12 through 3/23/12. It's my wife and I, my two small daughters (ages 6&8), and my mother-in-law. Current plan is 2 rooms at Pop Century. But, I'd much rather rent from a DVCer and stay somewhere like the Animal Kingdom Villas. I think we would need a 2 bedroom.

Any idea how many points it would take an if it's available?

Thanks,
Andy Fioramonti
fioramontivaca @ optimum.net

Thanks to Chris, Christine and Amy who also booked reservations with us on this thread! We are all sold out on points for now including borrowing into next year's points. Thanks for everyone's interest and all the awesome communications from the great renters on this board :-)

Hello, I need 315 points for treehouse villas for 6/30-7/7 for my family. If you can help you can call me at 870-623-2407

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter