CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

Got everything noted. :thumbsup2

Rebecca's box came today. I haven't opened it yet, but the box itself is fine.

last page:
DSC_0224.jpg

I love the embossed glossy paper.
Can't wait to see it in person.

It's a really nice paper, nice weight but easy to work with. I think the pages could be used for Princesses or Fairies.

Oh and on my Disney one, there is one without a Mickey silhouette, can you send that back to me? And there is an extra each, keep one of your choice and send the other on to Nancy for me please. I forgot I didn't need to make 5, LOL!

::yes::

And thank you for one of them. It will be very hard to pick which one. They are both great.

Buffy - that last page is (yet again) great!!!

Here is what is on it's way to AWM... (I have been super lax about posting photos!!) And, I left the pix large so you could see the elements easier.

Group A1:
swapsmisc132.jpg

The SE moves so you can have hidden journaling. The "o" in the title is stickled.

Group 1A:
swapsmisc131.jpg

Group 2A:
swapsmisc130.jpg

The middle pop is microbeaded and pop dotted and the title is stickled.

Group 3A:
swapsmisc129.jpg

The "parts" are up enough so the photos can get under them and Mickey's head is pop dotted.

Group 3B (angel spot):
swapsmisc128.jpg

The Mickey head is popped.

Group B1:
swapsmisc127.jpg

The hat is pop dotted. This is my least favorite of all my pages...just couldn't make the idea go the way I envisioned it?? THe yellow stars and moon shapes are all stickled.

Group B2:
swapsmisc126.jpg

This one was my DH's favorite...not sure why. He just said he really liked it? It's funny because MK is his least favorite park!! The title on this one is also stickled and the castle popped.

Group 4A:
swapsmisc125.jpg

The mats are big enough that the gems are not in the way of your photos. I made them a lttle bigger to stick out under the photos. Pluto is also popped.

Group 4B (angel spot):
swapsmisc124.jpg

Again, there is extra room around the mats that the gems will not be in the way. The top half circle is not all the way down so your photo will slide right under it.

So, that's it!! Hope you all like them! I loved doing this swap...I think it is the most fun to do a complete page!!

:goodvibes Wow LM3K - those pages are great! :love:

My favorites are the Mickey and Goofy pages. I am :sad1: that we aren't in any groups together. I hope you don't mind me doing some scraplifting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter