CLOSED: Confirmed RESERVATION for RENT | Feb 10-19, 2024 | BWV Studio | Boardwalk View | $3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Check your school calendars!! We just got ours and can't use this reservation, our loss is your opportunity!!! I'm sure someone else would love a two-weekend trip with a holiday on the end for your travel day home :)

Come stay in one of the most coveted rooms on property for <$23pp! Boardwalk View rooms are being remodeled this fall so the room will be freshly updated.

Walk to Epcot International Festival of the Arts, or take a boat or the Skyliner to Hollywood Studios!!

Completely booked and ready for your names on this reservation :-)

I have been renting on the DIS for 20 years now, with happy renters. First time renting a confirmed reservation so pardon my excitement to be able to offer this one!!

Here are our terms:
  1. Please DM me to claim this reservation first. I will send you my PayPal (friends and family), Zelle or Venmo info (your choice).
  2. 50% down non-refundable deposit due immediately. First party to pay the deposit, gets the reservation :-) First come, first served.
  3. Send me your party's information: Lead guest name, up to 4 additional guests' names plus ages of anyone under 18, your address and phone number.
  4. I will put the reservation in your name and send you a full confirmation from Disney.
  5. Remaining 50% due 35d prior to checkin, via the same payment method, also non-refundable.
  6. Super easy. Enjoy your vacation!!

Last edited:
C'mon someone needs to have mid-winter break this week to use a Boardwalk view Studio!!

Still have some Poly and BWV points for rental, but this reservation is taken now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter