• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed Confirmed reservation for rent: Grand Floridian Lake View Studio 2/27-3/1 (2 nights) for $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

my1963vet

1963bluevet
We have a confirmed reservation at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa for a deluxe studio with the Lake View.
Check in February 27th for two night stay leaving March 1st for $800. The Deluxe Studio sleeps up to 5.

If interested, send me a PM with the name of the primary on the reservation, address. phone number
and email address. Include names of all adults and kids. Please include ages of all under 18 years old.

If you want to use the PM system, you need to have at least 10 posts. Use this link to get those up, if needed.
www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Thank you,
Brian :cool1:

Last edited:
At the Grand Floridian, you have the monorail to take you right to the Magic Kingdom or the Contemporary and Polynesian Village Resort. You also have boat transportation that can help you get to all of those places, as well as Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge.

It is a two night reservation and we would like to do the full reservation.
All the best,
Brian

You have boat and water options, bike rentals, the largest and most grand spa on property, a hair salon, multiple gift shops and stores, a beautiful pool with cabana rental options, and so much more.

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is the most spectacular and luxurious resort on property.

There is a walkway from the resort to Magic Kingdom, which is a great way to beat the crowd when leaving the park at night. It is so about the location.

The grounds are perfectly maintained, and the cast goes above and beyond to treat you like royalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter