• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Confirmed Reservation on New Year's Eve at SSR: 2 BR Standard Villa 12/31/23 to 01/03/24, 120 points, asking $20 per point, total $2400

Status
Not open for further replies.

leegilbertson

24 Year DVC Member
DVC Gold
Spend New Year's Eve at WDW!!! Sadly our plans changed and we can't use this reservation at Saratoga Springs. Can add additional nights on either side of the reservation if desired.

Last edited:
Hello! Interested, as we are coming during that time frame with 4A 1C so the extra space could be a nice upgrade from Coronado Springs, where we are currently booked. How much additional would it be to add two extra nights from 12/28-1/3?

Also, I have booked through an owner here once before!

Hi! Sorry for the delay. Starting on the 28th would actually be 3 more nights... is that what you are thinking? The night of the 28th is 56 points, the 29th is 63 points and the 30th is 63 points for a total of 182 more points.

Spend New Year's Eve at WDW!!! Sadly our plans changed and we can't use this reservation at Saratoga Springs. Can add additional nights on either side of the reservation if desired.
Just putting this out there one last time before I re-deposit... anyone interested?

What does redeposit mean ?
With DVC I can cancel my reservation 2 days prior to check-in and not lose my points. They get put into a Holding Account that I can use in the future during my Use Year. I just have to use them before my next Use Year starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter