• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Closed** End of August #4 PhotoPass Share **Closed**

Per the Photo Pass site:
The PhotoCD Price Structure is as follows:
Disneyland $79.95
Walt Disney World $124.95
disneyphotopass.com Disneyland Photos Only - $79.95
Includes WDW or NYC WOD - $124.95(or pre-order for $99.95 - see below)

Yes - There would be a price change $79.95 is for DL only - Since we now have group members from Both Resorts the price goes to $129.95 but with a prepurchase will have a 20% discount bringing the total to 99.95 (not sure if shipping is included - I will find out)

Thank you for clearing up my confusion:confused: over this detail.

There are lots of people that responded it looks like BUT if you have any spots available I would LOVE to be included. Our vacation (where we will be spending my four yr. olds twins birthday) will be from August 28th-Sept. 2.

Will you get back with me if you have an opening?

Thank you!!

Kelly

I think I'd like to join too. We're going 8/24-8/31 to WDW.

Is there any max amount of cards to go on one account? I thought I read that somewhere that there was a max. I just want to make sure that it is ok that we all add so many cards.(since most of our families would have several) I could see Disney putting a cap on the amount of cards per account to avoid having people share. KWIM?

I think preordering it is the way to go too since some of us are going to WDW and it's more expensive.
Hi,
Welcome abord!
I did double check and they do not have a max of cards. They do however have a max of photos per card so only 999 per card - So please use more than one card on your visit if you think you might go over :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I would love to join too. :) I will be at POFQ 8/30 - 9/3.
Hi Caitty13 - lol Where is POFQ?? If Its DLR or WDW your more than welcome to join. jlmk :)

There are lots of people that responded it looks like BUT if you have any spots available I would LOVE to be included. Our vacation (where we will be spending my four yr. olds twins birthday) will be from August 28th-Sept. 2.

Will you get back with me if you have an opening?

Thank you!!

Kelly
Hi Kelly,
Yep - Just made it!!! Welcome! Are you going to WDW or DL??
- 4 yr old twin boys:rotfl: HOW are you doing it?? I have a 4 yr old son And I want to pull my hair out!!

Here is the updated list
I will check w/Tiffel and see if she got into another group and see from caitte13 where she's going and if both are in We will be full with 10 :)

LitlbitWraps DLR Aug 27 - Sept 1
Tiffel ????
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date
Yigara WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Yigara(Silvia) WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Hennemans Aug 19 - Aug 26
Reece7r Sept 1-Sept 8 - Closing Date
pta-mom WDW Aug 20 - Aug 31
Sparklin WDW Aug 24 - Aug 31
Skylerc1 Aug 28 - Sept 2

POFQ (Port Orleans French Quarters) is the resort at Disney World. Sorry for an confusion.:confused3

I would still love to join. :thumbsup2

We will be going to WDW resort and staying at Coronado springs. Looks like we will be there the same time as you will be!

Boy/girl twins. Might be pulling my hair out once we get there. Will just have to see. LOL

So, will you be contacting me to let me know when/ how much to pay?

Oh, and thanks for taking charge and doing this!!!

Kelly

I tried to send my email address but it wouldn't let me since I only have two posts. I will work on that.

Our dates are August 31st till September 4th, please let me know as soon as possible thanks alot for getting this organized

POFQ (Port Orleans French Quarters) is the resort at Disney World. Sorry for an confusion.:confused3

I would still love to join. :thumbsup2
LOL - Sorry - Not familiar with all the abbriv. :goodvibes
Your on!

So, will you be contacting me to let me know when/ how much to pay?
Kelly
Yes, I will post as it gets closer please keep an eye on the thread - feel free to chat with others going around the same time as you ;)

we are going August 31st to September 4th,
We are currently at 10 so we are full - I see you did post your own thread - I'm sure you will get some joiners soon - just be patient :)

Updated list:
LitlbitWraps DLR Aug 27 - Sept 1
Tiffel -
Audrabolster Sept 8 - Closing Date
Yigara WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Yigara(Silvia) WDW Aug 31 - Sept 5
Hennemans Aug 19 - Aug 26
Reece7r Sept 1-Sept 8 - Closing Date
pta-mom WDW Aug 20 - Aug 31
Sparklin WDW Aug 24 - Aug 31
Skylerc1 Aug 28 - Sept 2
Caitty13 Aug 30 - Sept 3

I think I got us all - If I pre approved someone and you do not see yourself please lmk asap :)
Thanks for everyone joining - We will try to make this as smooth and easy as possible (and as quick)

Happy Planning!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

With the last photopass share I headed up, I calculated the price based on WDW prices since we had both. When I totaled everything up, I was charged the DL price and had to hand out refunds to people to make up the difference...

With the last photopass share I headed up, I calculated the price based on WDW prices since we had both. When I totaled everything up, I was charged the DL price and had to hand out refunds to people to make up the difference...

Hey thats Great News! Keep us posted on the total you guestimate - Your the expert :) I think we are set with our 10 but if there are any cancelations I will post them. Just let us know when your ready to collect for them :)
Thanks for you help! :goodvibes

hey all, i super excitied as i bet we all are:) but i do have a quick question last year when we did a photopass and the moderater then said in total we could only have 999 pictures on the photo cd so she divided that in between five people so do we divided by 10 which would 99 perfamily????hmmm im kinda confused i was sooo hoping to conquer 999 per family:rotfl2: well i guess we can find out right:)

hey all, i super excitied as i bet we all are:) but i do have a quick question last year when we did a photopass and the moderater then said in total we could only have 999 pictures on the photo cd so she divided that in between five people so do we divided by 10 which would 99 perfamily????hmmm im kinda confused i was sooo hoping to conquer 999 per family:rotfl2: well i guess we can find out right:)

If I understand it correctly, it's only 999 pictures per photopass card. But that you can use several photopass cards to get whatever you need in pictures. You can only "store" 999 pics for each photo card that you hand the photographer. But each of us should be able to have unlimited pictures.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I understand it correctly, it's only 999 pictures per photopass card. But that you can use several photopass cards to get whatever you need in pictures. You can only "store" 999 pics for each photo card that you hand the photographer. But each of us should be able to have unlimited pictures.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

That is my understanding as well :thumbsup2 999 per card - so use multiple cards if needed :)

hey everyone hows the planning goin i getting super excited :goodvibes just checking in on the status on how and when we will be paying paypal and so on ???

I am getting excited too. We haven't told the twins we are taking them yet or they would ask every single day 5000 times a day so I will just have to wait patiently. LOL

Haven't heard anything yet either so I hope everything is still good. Looking forward to all the pictures.

Does anyone know though.... do you have to pay seperately for pictures taken at like chef mickeys and other character meals?? I thought I read somewhere you did.

ido u believe u do have to pay for extra chef mickey and so on i know last year we did:) there might be one or two place what are in include if i recall but im not sure which ones they are:)

Hi Everyone!
I hope all the planning is going well. I will start to call for payments in a couple weeks. If you would like to pay early feel free to PM me or email me directly. Payments will be taken by PayPal business account and you may pay by Credit Card if you wish.
It's getting closer!! We are so excited to go - The boys talk about it every night :)

Sounds good.

Did we ever get everyones dates all finalized so we know when the last person will be back? Then we'll all know when we can start editing and can expect our picture cd's to come.

Hi Everyone!
I hope all the planning is going well. I will start to call for payments in a couple weeks. If you would like to pay early feel free to PM me or email me directly. Payments will be taken by PayPal business account and you may pay by Credit Card if you wish.
It's getting closer!! We are so excited to go - The boys talk about it every night :)

Please just send me an invoice to my email milbar_28@yahoo.com.

My sis email is sangie777@yahoo.com send her an invoice too.

:yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter