CLOSED Existing Reservation for Rent BCV Studio Nov. 10-12 $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancind

Tinkerbell's Mom
I have an existing reservation for a weekend at a BCV studio. The dates cannot be changed, sorry. Two nights, check in on Friday Nov. 10.

Rate is $600. Will accept Paypal F&F.

Long time DIS Boards member, can provide references. Please respond by PM. I will Close this post once the reservation is taken.

Last edited:
All of the Epcot area resorts are sold out for this Holiday weekend. The rate was this amount for ONE night at Beach Club!

Last edited:
I have an existing reservation for a weekend at a BCV studio. The dates cannot be changed, sorry. Two nights, check in on Friday Nov. 10.

Rate is $750. Will accept Paypal F&F.

Long time DIS Boards member, can provide references. Please respond by PM. I will Close this post once the reservation is taken.
Interested would like to get more info

Hi, Kendo. What's your question? I am "talking" to a possible renter right now.

Rate is $700 OBO. Will accept Paypal F&F.

I'm interested. I have to check with wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter